Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria's secret is push-up bras and chicken fillets. Alessandra and Adriana swear by them - their breasts aren't actually that big.

Marisa Miller early in her career was a topless model in a magazine called Perfect 10 which only used models who hadn't had any cosmetic surgery. So unless she's had some since hers are real too.

I've heard people say Gisele had implants early on and then got them removed. Flavia Oliveira supposedly had them when she was doing shoots in Argentina.

But I mean none of them look like Posh Spice where it's obvious she's had work done. The debate will roll on unless one of them comes out and admits to it.
I'm absolutely sure Gisele had them in at one point and had them removed. They look a lot smaller now than they looked years ago when she was even thinner than she is now.

Selita's are fake, and Isabel's are 'rumored' to possibly be slightly enhanced.

Ale, Adriana, Heidi, Miranda, and KK are most likely NOT implants.

Marissa... well... we don't really know enough or have seen enough. They could be, but if not, she has the best natural breasts I have ever seen.

Gisele has and so does Heidi. There are some pictures where it is clear that the 'bigger breasts' are def not from padding because it's a non-padded bra. Nontheless, I don't really think it matters if they have implants or not. They are superb anyway:smile: in my opinion, VS gathers the best girls. too bad gisele left the board :D but heidi's comeback more than makes up for it :smile:

Selita's are fake, and Isabel's are 'rumored' to possibly be slightly enhanced.

Yes apparently she had them "reshaped" after she gave birth to her first child... I love her, she's one of my favourite models, but reshaped or fake, her boobs look... fake to me :lol: Not all the time, of course, but with some tops or bras it's weird... Anyways I don't mind fake boobs as long as they look good :brows:

Gisele has and so does Heidi. There are some pictures where it is clear that the 'bigger breasts' are def not from padding because it's a non-padded bra. Nontheless, I don't really think it matters if they have implants or not. They are superb anyway:smile: in my opinion, VS gathers the best girls. too bad gisele left the board :D but heidi's comeback more than makes up for it :smile:

gosh, why do ppl think that big boobs are only possible with implants? I am not a fan of Heidi,. but I am pretty sure that she didn't have her boobs done :blink:

I have to agree with rouge_red... I think Heidi's are real. She has had, what, 3 children by now? Her body isn't as thin as it used to be, and I think it's more possible hers are real.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were fake, but I'm under the impression they are real.

Heidi, will also appear on AccessHollywood tomorrow promoting VS, they have a footage of Heidi trying the VS customs. It looks cool to VSFS fans...

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Adriana and KK just did 2 back to back appearances on CW 11 morning news at 7 and at CBS news at 8:30 for the promotion of the show. They looked so gorgeous and amazing. They also were getting along so well:blush:

I am so happy that VS chose both of them for promotions, this is the best combination of angels. :woot:

I hope someone gets the videos for you guys, I was at the gym when I saw them :P

Last edited by a moderator:
omg can someone get videos of Adri & KKs news appearances this morning? i would love to see them (as im sure everyone else would)!!! Thanks in advance to anyone who finds them

Wow, can't wait to see this years show:D I'm a little upset that Adriana did the finger pointing again--and even worse this time. But, she looked great opening and so did Karolina

You're all welcome :D I don't know if anyone noticed but the picture on the Plasma TV (Early Show), Adriana's picture is correct but KK's isn't. It's Hana :lol:

[Cypress.]™;3833024 said:
You're all welcome :D I don't know if anyone noticed but the picture on the Plasma TV (Early Show), Adriana's picture is correct but KK's isn't. It's Hana :lol:

:rofl: I know hahaha

I am totally blown away by Adri's cuteness, I loved when she said "Spicy" and then quickly said Spice Girls haha :D

Both KK and Adriana are the best angels!

Cant wait for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->