Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think VS has really prooven that Adriana is the one that they like to brag about or their top Angel, this is her second year taking the early show and etc for promoting the show. It looks like this year they sent out their top two!

I think VS has really prooven that Adriana is the one that they like to brag about or their top Angel, this is her second year taking the early show and etc for promoting the show. It looks like this year they sent out their top two!

:flower::clap: So true, Adriana and KK are their top two and deservingly so. Most of the other angels are not up to their level.

Selita is BORING and just tacky in general:yuk:

Izabel tries too hard, I remember they sent her in for promoting a new product for VS and lets just say she was a little too risque on a morning news show :rofl:

Alessandra seems drunk half of the time, something about her voice

Miranda, though she speaks nicely, is still young

I like Heidi too, but she is not their top angel anymore, she is a star already and will likely retire.

KK and Adri are the best, they are tall, have that "it" factor, have a nice personality and a general presence about them that is so attractive. :woot:

I agree. Karolina and Adriana have a class quality to them that IMO none of the other Angels have.

Oh I can :unsure: The new area of town I live in has close to ZERO reception. I may just have to watch it on my tiny iPod screen when it's captured.

Crap.

Adriana and Karolina were also on Ryan Seacrests Radio Show, they did great there as well.

OMGGG!! now Dri is my number one model!! OMG!!! she is gorgeous she is cuttie!! I cant believe that just with clips of the show I fell in love hahaha what will happen tomorrow when I downlaod the show!! LOL

^It happens:wink:

Adriana is also the most recognizable. I knew about her even before watching the VSFS. I like all the angels, and think VS is doing a great job(though I still think Selita was an "eh" choice)

I agree. The only current models I used to know about back in 04 were Adriana, Tyra, Gisele, and Kate Moss.

hahaha well Before watching the show I didnt kknow any model, well just naomi hahahahahaaha I changed alot the first model I knew after naomi was alessandra and I fell in love ahhahahaha then I saw pics of dri and I noticed I have already seen her before hahaha but didnt know her namee!

^^^Yeah, but I didn't even know Vs had an annual show. I knew Tyra and Kate because obviously they're two of the most famous models and I knew Gisele because she was Leo's gf. I'm not sure how I found out about Adriana but it wasn't from watching one of the shows. The first show I watched was actually the 06 one.

I knew Tyra and Kate because obviously they're two of the most famous models

Kate is known worldwide, Tyra is not. She's known to the general public in the USA only :ninja:

Naaah, she's quite well-known here too :P But generally you're right of course sadly, I'd rather see Tyra all over the place than Kate :ninja: ]

Well anyways, I am so excited to see Eugenia in movement! :buzz:

Naaah, she's quite well-known here too :P But generally you're right of course sadly, I'd rather see Tyra all over the place than Kate :ninja: ]

Well anyways, I am so excited to see Eugenia in movement! :buzz:

I think Claudia Schiffer is the most known in France... Mainly because she's the face of L'oréal and was in the Xsara commercial for a long time (both are French brands). Then maybe Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss... People have no idea who Linda Evangelista or Tyra Banks are :lol: of course the younger generation knows Adriana, Gisele et al because of the globalisation of culture :lol:

I'm excited too :buzz: they better give her enough screen time!!

Last edited by a moderator:
gosh I want to stay up :cry: but i'll go to bed now and hopefully will find everything uploaded already tomorrow :smile: Good night, have fun!

Marisa's Boobs

In response to all the "concerns" about the real-ness of Marisa's Miller's boobs, here is what Marisa herself wrote on her official forum:

Hi!! How is everyone?
Thanks for all the posts! I love reading what's on everyone's mind:smile:

...The real or fake question.......I'm going to finally address this because it's gets a little bit annoying to have people so sure to assume something about you that isn't true. I DO NOT have implants. I haven't had any kind of plastic surgery. I use to cover up with big T-shirts in high school and was really shy about it... or should I say, them:wink:.... I guess you could say, I got over it:smile:
Having said that, I have friends that have had surgery and I don't look down on it at all. It's not my place to tell another woman what's right or wrong for her own body...

xoxo Marisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->