Vogue España August 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Alix Malka

tarsha

Reaction score

Lindsay Lohan to reinterpret the August Vogue the look of the great divas of film.

Helicopters recording from the air, dozens of paparazzi climbed the mountain that leads to the Hollywood sign and firing their cameras from the most unimaginable, an entourage of about ten people - including his sister and her personal stylist surrounding diva. Welcome to a photo session with Lindsay Lohan (New York, 1986). The whirlwind that surrounds the life of the actress was evident during the shooting that became our home and where explosive-platinum-blonde, paid tribute to the divas of Hollywood, with his adored Marilyn, of which study said that all his films-like concerning indisputable.

Next to movies, the world of fashion with this captivating actress considered one of the few talents of his generation. A collection of leggings and a self limited edition, Seven Nyne Spray Tan, raids are the latest fashion. His idols, Karl Lagerfeld, Emanuel Ungaro and Kate Moss, whom he said he could start work as a counselor.

Given its contentious and controversial life, "I would not judge the book by the covers," he sighs, when the shooting comes to an end - "The meeting was great, the photographer was organized as if it were a movie, and I helped get me into the character -. And looking at the hill of Hollywood dressed as Marilyn can not stop thinking that, despite everything, will eventually get where it is proposed.

vogue.es

Last edited by a moderator:
I find 'La Neueva Marilyn, Lindsay Lohan' offensive. How is she the new Marilyn Monore?

It might just be because of the styling, and maybe I'm reading to much in to it.

At least it's not for September.

I can see how the idea looked good on paper, get a Hollywood actress to reprise her Marilyn look while wearing one of the Dolce & Gabbana dresses, but the hair is very harsh on her, the trashiness is almost more Madonna than the golden age of glamour.

When it comes to Lindsay, why not let her natural photogenic nature do the work, without loading her with a look that drags her down?

I'm a fan of Lindsay, but I really do feel she's a poor cover choice at the moment.

Lindsay's editorial is awful.

Inside: Marina Pérez, Anouck Lepere and Carmen Kass

i remember seeing the paparazzi images of the shoot and thinking "man is that wig ugly". but the pics actually look good here.

So tired of this MM thing she keeps doing in ther eds, but i like the cover.

Oh, the horror...

and "the new Marilyn" ??? Really??? Really???
Please...

Oh lord. Not only has the woman ruined the Dolce Gabbana A/W 09 collection for me but also Marilyn Monroe. Isn't this like her 4th time doing a Marilyn-inspired shoot? 'The New Marilyn: Lindsay Lohan'. God help me. There is no similarities between the two of them. Shame on Spanish Vogue.:judge:

The ed is on their site, the pictures are actually nice, Lohan looks good even if i despise the styling.

imagenes_002_24bc4b23.jpg

vogue.es

Surprisingly I love this shot. I think it would of made a good cover.

just no!
Are they not tired of the Marylin thing?!
I can't understand why she's on the cover, we've got enought of her on tabloids. I find her useless and not even attractive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->