Vogue Italia October 2016 by Peter Lindbergh

I really like it. Very VI, indeed. Great cast. There better not be multiple covers though.

No thanks!! Even when you remove the shocking amateur layout, it's still a weak image for a VI cover. This looks more like a preview cover to me, hopefully the rest will be better.

What does the crayon scribbling say? It's so incomprehensible.

No thanks!! Even when you remove the shocking amateur layout, it's still a weak image for a VI cover. This looks more like a preview cover to me, hopefully the rest will be better.

What does the crayon scribbling say? It's so incomprehensible.

It's Peter's signature;-) He signed my book last week, so I recognise it;-)

I like it. It may not be the best but at least it proves Franca can produce a Vogue Italia looking cover that's not by Meisel.

It says "with Lindbergh"

I like it ! Classic VI. Waiting for the other covers.

I am not sure if there going to be more covers... I remember he shot 3 or 4 groups of models for 4 days or something and only Mila hashtagged cover shoot...

I am not sure if there going to be more covers... I remember he shot 3 or 4 groups of models for 4 days or something and only Mila hashtagged cover shoot...

If I remember correctly, someone on set posted on Instagram that they were doing 3 covers.

Can't wait for more. I really hope this is a multiple covers (I can't believe I'm thinking this...) because great models are involved in this edito :
In june the dailymail shows the shooting in New York :

with Liya Kebede, Eva Herzigova, Adriana Lima, Isabeli Fontana, ?, Carolyn Murphy and Milla Jovovich. I don't know one girl, sorry.

I like it. It may not be the best but at least it proves Franca can produce a Vogue Italia looking cover that's not by Meisel.

Yes, it might not be the most breathtaking shot he's ever produced, but it's certainly got me interested in the content, and normally I have no time for these non-Meisel issues.

But Lindbergh has been shooting for this magazine for as long as I can remember buying it, so in my eyes, if there's anyone else who deserves taking centre stage on the cover, it's him. It feels right to me, this feels 'Vogue Italia' when so many other covers have seemed wrong.

The other girl is Tao Okamoto if I am not wrong.

I like the cover, it's classic Lindbergh. It's a shame that Carolyn's vibrant outfit is not in color though. I'll wait for more.

I actually love this

Can't wait for more. I really hope this is a multiple covers (I can't believe I'm thinking this...) because great models are involved in this edito :
In june the dailymail shows the shooting in New York :

with Liya Kebede, Eva Herzigova, Adriana Lima, Isabeli Fontana, ?, Carolyn Murphy and Milla Jovovich. I don't know one girl, sorry.

In that case, you have to add to this cast Tatjana Patitz, Karen Alexander, Nadja Auermann, Amber Valletta and Helena Christensen.

From David Babaii's instagram (here:(
3 of the most amazing days of my life and career and not 1 not 2 but 3 Italian Vogue covers. With the maestro Peter Lindbergh ....

There were 3 groups:
- Nadja Auermann, Helena Christensen, Karen Alexander, Tatjana Patiz, Amber Valetta
- Lara Stone, Karen Elson, Sasha Pivovarova, Irina Shayk, Liu Wen
- Liya Kebede, Adriana Lima, Milla Jovovich, Tao Okamoto, Carolyn and Isabeli

This gets me excited. It's great that she's giving him covers in time for his exhibition. It's a classic Lindbergh. Not groundbreaking but I know it will be gorgeous.

Wow, Isabeli from zero covers until 2015, and now she already has 3 VI covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->