Vogue Paris December 2007/January 2008 : Charlotte Gainsbourg by Craig McDean

Catherine :woot:
She's stunning!!
I wish they had used her on the cover and not Lara:sick:

This issue is :woot:
I looooove Sasha's :blush: and Vlada's B) eds!
Catherine is ok, too!
Thanks for the scans :flower:

Vogue Paris 2008 Calendar
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti
Styled by Carine Roitfeld
Make up & body painting by
Mario Sorrenti & Tom Pêcheux

scanned by Diorette

Those are great quality Diorette! Thank you so much :heart: The calendar is such a wonderful juxtaposition to the actual magazine contents...from sensuality to vibrance :woot:

This looks amazing issue once again. Thank you so much Diorette :heart:

omg. Calendar is so great.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a nice issue. nothing spectacular or unexpected but still good.
the preservation of Sasha, Gemma, Vlada & co for the September and December issues of Vogue (all editions) has become all that entails them. models aside, this is what i'd typically expect to see in French Vogue these days.

This isn't really what I had expected in first place, but it's quite good.

I was really betting on M-A Sauve styling a Balenciaga editorial, and I was looking forward to an editorial about Charlotte Gainsbourg/the Birkin clan style (you know, jeans, cashmere sweaters, trench coats) that only Emmanuelle Alt could have styled considering how inspired she seems to be by icons like Jane Birkin or Charlotte.

While I appreciate the quality of some of the editorials and the calendar (Sasha's, Isabeli's...) I was just expecting it to be more focused on Charlotte and her family considering how influential they've been fashion wise.

Dieselmax, could you scan the Calendar please? @_@ Thanks in advance

And I have to add that I could be a lot more expressive than Catherine if I had Mario 'Hotness' Sorrenti lyring next to me.

I bet he lied next to her hoping that maybe after long hours of trying to create an expression/something that might translate as an emotionl on her face , she might react to his presence. :lol:

Since when Vlada became a woman ? I thought she had been stuck to the 'Interview with a vampire''s little girl look forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->