Vogue Paris December 2007/January 2008 : Charlotte Gainsbourg by Craig McDean

Diorette already pamped all fashionspotters by absolutely amaizing quality of scans that`s why calendar scans doesn`t look as good already

Diorette already pamped all fashionspotters by absolutely amaizing quality of scans that`s why calendar scans doesn`t look as good already

I must say I was completly surprised when I saw those scans, Diorette scans are always so good :blush:

Isabeli just owns this whole f**kin issue :buzz::wub:

Mario Sorrenti is looking glorious and is outshining Catherine by a mile in that ed...she has improved a little but I still can't look past her enormous manly jaw :ninja:

Thanks for the lovely scans Diorette :flower:

This isn't really what I had expected in first place, but it's quite good.

I was really betting on M-A Sauve styling a Balenciaga editorial, and I was looking forward to an editorial about Charlotte Gainsbourg/the Birkin clan style (you know, jeans, cashmere sweaters, trench coats) that only Emmanuelle Alt could have styled considering how inspired she seems to be by icons like Jane Birkin or Charlotte.

While I appreciate the quality of some of the editorials and the calendar (Sasha's, Isabeli's...) I was just expecting it to be more focused on Charlotte and her family considering how influential they've been fashion wise.

cannot agree more....
but i'm still happy about all this issue...
thanks Diorette and DieselMax...
vous êtes tous les deux formidables, comme d'hab'....:flower::heart:

Holy crap...I wanna own that calendar! F'in fabulous! :shock: :heart:

Thanks Diorette :D

Don't you all wish you lived in France right now? :brows:

I know i already karma'ed you but a million thanks Diorette :flower: ^_^

Lord knows I do!

And kuddos to Carine Roitfield for performing such amazing casting! Lara, Natasha, Catherine and Isabeli suit this perfectly and are amazing. Isabeli's comeback is more than welcome IMO :blush:

I'm happy this is a good double issue. The last double issue they had (june/july or july/august?) was horrible, IMO, and left me wanting more. Endless thanks to Diorette, I will karma you as soon as I can! :heart:

^I agree...I hated the cover with Catherine wearing bunnyears and a mic. The accompanying ed was bad as well...I think we can be sure now that it was Testino that was holding her back...she's really starting to blossom and proves that she isn't the one hit wonder model people expected her to be.

I liked that cover but i agree catherine is getting better... It's just so weird that she had her trial period on a Vogue Paris cover, a V cover and a Versace campaign, though :lol:

love the calendar! Thanks for scanning!

thank you for all the scans

but, does this mean Cindy Sherman isn't in the issue? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->