Vogue Paris December 2007/January 2008 : Charlotte Gainsbourg by Craig McDean

Thanks for all scans loved the calendar of Mario Sorrenti and the eds ogfSascha by Mark Segal very good:wink:

any fellow canadians know when this will hit newstands? in toronto preferably :flower: thanks!

At the 10th day of the month here in Brazil you can already find Vogue FR and IT so it will probably hit the US' newstands before. ^_^

This is such a breathtaking issue! I loved it!:heart:
Isabeli's and Catherine's editorials are beautiful! And the calendar is absolutely great! Not mention to Charlotte Gainsbourg's contribution to this issue!
I'm so happy that I have already ordered this issue online before and now I just can't wait to receive it asap!:woot:
But the calendar thing(not available in foreign countries) is really a disappointment.:cry:
Anyway, thanks for the wonderful scans, Diorette !:flower:

This isn't really what I had expected in first place, but it's quite good.

I was really betting on M-A Sauve styling a Balenciaga editorial, and I was looking forward to an editorial about Charlotte Gainsbourg/the Birkin clan style (you know, jeans, cashmere sweaters, trench coats) that only Emmanuelle Alt could have styled considering how inspired she seems to be by icons like Jane Birkin or Charlotte.

While I appreciate the quality of some of the editorials and the calendar (Sasha's, Isabeli's...) I was just expecting it to be more focused on Charlotte and her family considering how influential they've been fashion wise.
:ninja: I cannot agree more with you. It's a good issue but I guess I'm biased by the expectations I had on this.. considering how Kate Moss' issue was flooded by her style and influence, I can't help to feel a little disappointed just to see vague dashes of post-2002/Balenciaga muse Charlotte here and there and more Carine over anyone else as usual. I do appreciate the fact that once, for a change, they managed not to mention her parents and kept her on her own, well-deserved platform but she carries a very extense legacy not just in her career but fashion-wise and that too deserves credit for me.. -_-

anyway, I loved the En Vogue feature.. as well as Vlada's ed.. I had already lost hope on her, I'm glad someone's still seeing the potential she has in editorials, she looks gorgeous. :heart:

thanks for all the scans, diorette!.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow,just breathtaking.charlotte,lou and all my fave mdel girls.too much ,too good.cannot wait for this issue

A toutes jambes
Photographed by Craig McDean
Styled by Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Model: Kinga Rajzak

scanned by Diorette

Charlotte, mots pour mots
Photographed by Hedi Slimane

scanned by Diorette

loveeed the colors of the ed of Craig McDean with Kinga rememberme to the ed iof Craig in the last another magazine thanksss diorette:wink:

Perhaps it's because I just got the Sofia Coppola issue (thank you eBay!)...
But I am rather disappointed :ninja:

It looks like a great issue overall, but it could have been so much better. It could have been much more "Charlotte"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->