Vogue Paris December 2010/January 2011 : Daphne Groeneveld & Tom Ford by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I'm really disappointed by the calendar. I mean, it's not something you release every month, so I think they could have put some more effort in it. Here we have the same model, same background and almost same everything for each shot.

And I not necessarily get the overload of nudity either. Of course, I love Daria and I don't have anything against nude Daria, but do we really need that much of it?

I'm not going to look at the preview of the calendar because I don't want to spoil the pleasure of discovering a new picture every month.

Iris ed is spectacular! She looks like Linda Evangelista, this is best work in ages.

really? cheap mimicry is considered good now. the calendar is not that great either, it would've benefited from a bit more variety.

Daphne ed. slays, I am absolutely amazed. I remember when she was a new face on models website, wow~

I think this calendar shows too much skin - even for VP. Their previous ones were more original.

I don't think it shows more skin than what we usually see in Vogue Paris. Seriously I don't get the big deal people are making.

I like the calendar but why do they always make them with little clothing. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with nudity but Vogue Paris is a magazine for women and the calendar seems more like a GQ PlayBoy kinda thing for men and not for women.

^ That's very true.
I really don't like the calendar as it lacks creativity. Not only that, but I wouldn't dare hang it up in my room for my parents to see. :lol:

o...I really really want to have the calender, I hope it's with the magazine when deliever to HK!!!

I love the calendar, but I'm not impressed with this issue at all. I was expecting SO MUCH more from the long awaited Tom Ford issue. For an issue that is supposed to be quite special, it's actually one of the most underwhelming VP issues this year.

Thanks Dieselmax for the Calendar cover scan and previews. Obviously, you can`t go wrong with Daria. But the Calendar doesn`t do anything for me. It`s more of a Bijoux Editorial that a Calendar.

Last year was better

My neck hurts just looking at Daphne's and Iris's editorials...

Can't believe I'm gonna actually say this but, I'm disappointed with the calendar. :( It just doesn't look great. Too much nudity that isn't actually necessary. They could have done much better with this one. Sigh..

As I can't find this info anywhere - who's the photographer for the calender? Daria looks insanely stunning. I am just in awe :o

I think the calender has no artistic value what so ever. And I'm a Daria fan.

Still in awe of Daphne's ed, i can't fault it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikiitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->