Vogue Paris May 2012 : Laetitia Casta by Mario Testino

Keeping it simple, clean and fresh for May... this is a moment where I find Alt's style really works for me, and at least this seems like a proper cover image, unlike last month's slightly off-kilter shot of Doutzen, which looked like it was plucked from an editorial as a last-minute option for the cover, rather than created for the purpose.

Two decent shoots inside this issue and I'll be happy to get it.

This is really beautiful. Simple. Though I complain with the layout and the colors

I like it
Thanks god it's not Poly, Rubik, Muse, Moss or any other overused VP regular by M&M or I&V. So sick of them all already.

I agree completely plus I love Laetitia so this is great, can't wait to see her ed:heart: and the actresses named

really really beautiful cover, I totally love it. :heart: this is Alt's best cover so far, no doubt

Nice cover, she looks good. Hope to see more interesting actress inside... Too predictable to put her on the cover.

I'm loving the minimal cover, the pop of blue was the right color choice with the styling. I'm not crazy about Laetitia as an actress, but she looks good here.

I'm fine with Laetitia, but the cover design and photo is very American Vogue. And in fact, US Vogue's last few covers have looked more creative than this thanks to M&M.

What a boring model choice. I mean she looks great but I would have prefered a model from this period, or at least someone fresh.

A model from what period? She is on the cover as the actress she is not as the model she still is. It's a special French actresses not a special models.

I love this cover a lot (true she looks like Cindy C at first glance) but they could have done so so much more better with Laetitia! Something more artistic & movie star & grandiose! ^_^ A picture like this could be on the cover of French Elle.

But oh well, that's Laetitia so :clap:

i am, actually, obsessed with this cover. the blue masthead against the white- it's very supermodel-esque & i love it. great job VP! go testino.

Well it's a beautiful cover, I can't deny that. But it seems like the word creativity has been completely erased from VP's vocabulary.

I'm not loving the cover. It looks dated and not like Vogue. :(

Great cover. This & Doutzen's are the best for a long long time in the French Vogue..

And I simply can't believe a cover this nice is shot my Testino :D

This cover is beautiful, and colors used look really good.

STUNNING. Truly one of the most beautiful covers in a while. The color combination is fresh. Laetitia is looking divine. I'm in love with everything that this cover chooses to be. Finally a major Vogue that isn't trying too hard to be 'edgy', but rather giving us beautiful, stunning images.

Seriously? Why hasn't Alt used a theme or background in any of her recent covers? I am so sick of seeing this boring covers from French Vogue, The only Magazine cover i've ever liked by Alt was the August 2011 with Lara Stone....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->