W December 2009 : Demi Moore by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

because of this cover and rumors(sorry if the cover is not retouched),right now,if u googled demi,anja is right next to her~lucky girl~

i don't think that the body is anja's. Because the right hand side of the hips definitely is overly touched so that the lines through the right thigh is not even continuous. They didn't need to touch it that much if the body was Anja's.

^Indeed. If it was the case, W certainly wouldn't have used a runway picture for the body double.

The controversial W cover. Beautiful, yes. But is it really Anja Rubik's body? That's what I heard.

^ I don't think the body is Anja's. The pose and body type is definitely similar to Anja's runway look, but if you care to pay attention to the details (compare the arms and thighs, for example), I would say the body def. belongs to a Photoshopped-to-death Demi Moore. And honestly, considering the hip/thigh airbrush boo on Demi's cover, they clearly lack the capability of producing a cover that professionally retouched. But then again, what do I know? Maybe it was added there deliberately to throw off the rest of us! :lol:

This was a rather unspecific issue of W, even though I, personally love the cover (chiefly because it's the gorgeous Demi Moore). Thin, and with little substance -- never a great combination. I loved their Art Issue featuring Linda E., but honestly, her feature was also the only interesting feature in the entire magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->