W Magazine September 2011 : Kristen Stewart by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

From Russia, With Love
Ph. Stephane Feugere

nataliavodianova-fan02.blogspot.com

Klein's and Meisel's editorials are beyond!So glad (and quite startled) this actually turned out to be one of the best big "September Issues" out there,so sad i can't really buy it here,where i live

at first when i found out kristen was on the september issue i said WTF! now seeing the cover- it was well done so im content

i can't wait to put my hands on this issue. the klein ed alone is worth it

just saw the issue.
Meisel ed is quite expected i think ,nothing new
Klein is OK but could have been more amazing ,seem a little cold for me
Mert and Marcus ed is very strong.not a fan of Joan Smalls normaly but i must say they made her look amazing

great issue thanks to M&M

Klein's and Meisel's editorials are beyond!So glad (and quite startled) this actually turned out to be one of the best big "September Issues" out there,so sad i can't really buy it here,where i live

Why where do you live?
Anyway,unless Vogue Italia tops this,this is by far my favorite September issue this year.Can't wait to get my hands on it :woot:

Such a great issue! The three main editorials (Meisel, Klein and M&M) are fabulous, and they're each so different from each other. I also really like Stewart's feature ed. It's beautifully done. I really love the variety in the editorials, and the styling in each is just spot-on.

This is a huge step in the right direction for W.

The previews of M&M's editorial are killing me. I so wanna see the full spread! ^_^

^OMG! Mert & Marcus' editorial is insane! Totally love it! :heart: The colors are just gorgeous. Can't wait to see it in print. ^_^ Thanks Melancholybaby! :flower:

Love the Mert & Marcus ed.The colors are amazing as usual ans the mood is sexy.However,it reminds me a little bit of this season's Gucci campaign sans the projections

Why where do you live?
Anyway,unless Vogue Italia tops this,this is by far my favorite September issue this year.Can't wait to get my hands on it :woot:

oh,not in Athens(or any of the big Cities for the matter).I live in Pyrgos(don't know if you're aware of it),which is pretty much an unsophisticated little town, so subscription's the only way i'd get my hands on this:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->