What collection/designer did this come from? (September 2007 - January 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This coat, please?

Vogue Italia September 2007, scanned by bluejeans

I got bored, and wanted to see them again myself, so here are some. And please let's not have anything turn into a fur good/fur bad debate. I posting them for the curious party(ies) B)

UT0003029.jpg
UT0003031.jpg

0000356781-007.jpg
0000356779-002.jpg

corbis.com

Loved that collection. I would wear one of those hats. I wish there was a video. I wonder what the soundtrack was for the show. And I was right in thinking it was at Versailles.
Thanks for posting the pics. :flower:

Another request

Givenchy under Alexander McQueen...very sports-wear collection. Gisele and emphasis on her chest. Models would stand over ventilation that blew their hair in all directions. Go. I only remember Gisele and Angela Lindvall...must have been 1999 also.

You're awesome. Thank you! I remember loving the runway, looking like a gymnasium. They (I think 'they' were FashionFile) interviewed Ivana Trump who commented on it and I can recall her saying, "Well you know, the models, they go and they exercise every day. Surely I dont! I jog in the park! Have to wear something!" :rofl:

I am now in love with Dior :smile: Thanks Spike!
Although it has nasty undertones, i'm crazy about it :heart: I've never seen animal fur used in such a graphic way
I think this way, it's not "lying dead on your back" like the way fur is usually seen ^_^

so im sure this is galliano, but what line/collection? its around 2006, i guess, but i cant find it online anywhere and im like 100 per cent sure that at the time i got this pic from style.com

(style.com)

so im sure this is galliano, but what line/collection? its around 2006, i guess, but i cant find it online anywhere and im like 100 per cent sure that at the time i got this pic from style.com

(style.com)
^it's the first collection in his second line, i think
seems to be A/W 2006

Galliano by John Galliano

see this thread^ :flower:

Season/Year ID needed for McQueen dress pls

340234261Z_2.jpg

Can anyone tell me what season and year this McQueen dress was designed? I looked through Style.com and couldn't spot it. I would have guessed Spring 2006... Thank you! (From Yoox)

Looks like fall 2006 to me, probably from the showroom collection. It's similar to this design he showed with the f/w 06 mens collection.

00420m.jpg

men.style.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"