• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What is the "disco sl*t" look?

Tom Ford was feeling it for his 2003 winter collection

guc002.jpg

guc016.jpg

guc018.jpg

credit: gqstyle

a women could rock those tom ford mens clothes , they are soo hot

baguette , what is that in your avatar??? lol

yeah on close inspection it looks like tom fords orchid lol but from normal distance it looks like you know what .

i think Tom Ford's Gucci was generally inspired by the sexy disco look. there's a reason why i love both :lol:

i think guys got got more options than just black & white. think of a velvety bordeaux and silky navy. or deep chocolate brown accented with gold. for men, the disco look doubles as the playboy look cause both are quintessentially the "sexy" look of the 70's.

love bellbottoms, love sequins, love normal-waisted pants (not this super ultra low rise crap that enables me to distinguish betweeen the happy-trails of everybody i know), love thick curly hair, YIppPEeEeee

hahaha "disc sl*t look" nice
i would of never thought of it that way

im not a fan of metallic
but cheap monday did some really cool jeans
there is a cool blue metallic pair in the Octouber iss of Teen Vogue
they were really nice

Was looking the other day at Versace's SS 02 menswear collection...it epitomizes this look.

^^^^ yeah very disco sl*t , even slinky jumpsuits and grecian dresses

Does anyone else think of YSL and Chloe during the 70's as well when they think of the disco sl*t trend. I do believe that Yves waas quite a clubber back in the 70's and made plenty of sheer sexy blouses with pants suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->