Who Will Sweep Up the Spring/Summer 2018 Shows?

Only one day left in the season and Charlee just re-take her lead from McKenna. It's down to the three key shows now...

Can't wait to see the final count. Are you going to do overall (4 cities) walkers and then individual city counts?

I'm happy for Charlee and McKenna but I feel like I haven't seen them in many of the key shows at all...

Can't wait to see the final count. Are you going to do overall (4 cities) walkers and then individual city counts?

Will do Paris, Season Total, and Top Shows Total once this ends. Later on, everything will go into much detail on my Excel spreadsheet.

Yup, I'm keeping track of everything with my Excel spreadsheet that allows me to count the models' shows walked in a season and in individual cities on daily basis. For the Excel spreadsheet, I will have to continue retrieving the full casts on the showlist thread whilst waiting for the Top Newcomer articles to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last city update, but by no means my last update for the season since it's far from being finished!

Paris FW Top 10 (provisional)
1. Fran Summers - 18 shows (O:1/C:2)
2. Leila Goldkuhl - 16 shows (O:2)
3. Emm Arruda - 16 shows
4. Léa Julian - 15 shows (C:1)
5. McKenna Hellam - 15 shows
6. Charlee Fraser - 14 shows (O:1/C:1)
7. Felice Noordhoff - 14 shows (O:1)
=. Kiki Willems - 14 shows (C:1)
9. Alexandra Micu - 13 shows (C:1)
10. Hannah Sprehe - 13 shows (O:1)

Notes:
Interestingly we have another case of multiple most show openers/closers here! Hiandra, Birgit, Leila, Cara, and Kaia, to name a few, have the most show opens at 2 while Fran, Roos Van Elk, Sarah Brown, Faretta, and Natasha Poly, also to name a few, closed the most shows at 2. Since I gave the award to those who walked the most shows in total, it's Hiandra for the most opener and Fran for the most closer.

And finally, the moment we've been all waiting for...

Spring/Summer 2018 Top 10 (provisional)
1. Charlee Fraser - 50 shows (O:3/C:3)
2. McKenna Hellam - 50 shows (O:1/C:3)
3. Léa Julian - 47 shows (C:1)
4. Cara Taylor - 41 shows (O:5/C:4)
5. Cong He, Emm Arruda - 40 shows
7. Kiki Willems - 37 shows (O:1/C:2)
8. Leah Rödl - 36 shows (O:2)
9. Aira Ferreira - 35 shows (O:1/C:1)
10. Lex Herl - 35 shows (O:1)

Charlee and McKenna are this season's top walkers! Although Charlee had the most open/close totals, McKenna did better in booking the Top Shows which takes up almost half of her showlist. However, I shall congratulate Cara Taylor for having that balance of most show opens/closes, total shows, and Top Shows walked! Nevertheless, I see these three names winning the Fashion Week! (although this can be debatable especially with Kaia Gerber existing)

Top Shows Top 10 (based on MDC's Top Shows list, final count)
1. Cara Taylor - 27 shows (O:1/C:4)
2. Kiki Willems - 26 shows (C:1)
3. Cong He, Léa Julian - 25 shows
4. Emm Arruda, Line Kjærgaard, McKenna Hellam - 23 shows
8. Lex Herl, Manuela Sanchez - 20 shows
10. Selena Forrest - 19 shows (C:1)

Taking the MDC's list of Top Shows into account, this list is born. As I said, Cara Taylor has the most shows walked out of the Top 10 in the general classifications and has that balance too, Kiki as well. I guess we can all agree Line Kjærgaard is definitely a Breakout newcomer of this season here by this classification!

Other Stats
New York - Charlee Fraser (20 shows)
London - Leah Rödl (10 shows)
Milan - Léa Julian (13 shows)
Opens/Closes - Gigi Hadid (11 O/Cs, O:4 + C:7)

Next: List finalizing (with more shows added on-the-fly) while waiting for the Top Newcomer articles from MDC and Vogue released, and some interesting stats. After that, it'll be uploaded on Google Spreadsheet, available to view online and as a download. Give me two weeks at least :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah waiting for MDC and Vogue to release their list.

Should we start predictions?

Kaia (if theyll take her as one)

Felice Noordhoof

Hiandra Martinez

Hannah Motler

Alexandra Micu

^ Silke van Daal, Sarah Dahl, Gisele Fox, Roos van Elk

^ Newcomers I assume? Yes to all of the above, and add to that list;
Personal favorites; Adut, Loane, Signe Veiteberg, Roos van Elk
Also great debut seasons for Hannah Motler, Runa Neuwirth, Fran Summers

Definitely the stars newcomers this season so far... A few interesting faces to follow like Felice Nooordhof, from WWExc at Prada last season to kill it just showing up in LND, Milan and Paris. presence on the runway I like her! . Roos Van Elk another dutchie face whit a Prada exc debut to walk tops shows and opening slots in Paris :wub:, another one reminds me to Juliane Grüner, also Danish like Signe Veiteberg[/B, from Prada exclusive to Closing LV in Paris, what a star!!!! Sarah Dahl I noticed about her not so long ago she's already from few years ago... But she's one of top new girls with potential. The Spanish Lucia López Traveled to Milan for a Prada exclusive with Ashley and at the end dropped her at the last minute, then this girl runaway debut on Cavalli runway then Balmain, Hermes, Saab, Ysl, Valli, Stella...

Also Kaia, brings freshness to the new girls... Love her debut most top shows with 5 opening slots in every city...yaaay :woot:

Gisele Fox is so charming!!!!

Also glad things turned out well for Lucia.

BAD NEWS. Apparently, I've made a mistake in trusting the list of top shows from my previous season spreadsheet resulting in me forgetting about 12 shows (11 because Gareth Pugh's cast is yet posted) as listed on MDC which includes Tory Burch, Alberta Ferretti, Missoni, and Nina Ricci to name a few (thank you guimon for PM-ing me about the top shows standings that I noticed the mistake on my spreadsheet vs. MDC's list!). That said, this affected the Top Shows standings, so unfortunately the Top Shows top walker isn't Cara Taylor but...

Top Shows Top 10 (based on MDC's Top Shows list, final count)
1. Kiki Willems - 31 shows (O:1/C:1)
2. Cong He, Léa Julian - 31 shows
4. Cara Taylor - 30 shows (O:2/C:3)
5. Emm Arruda - 29 shows
6. Lex Herl, McKenna Hellam - 27 shows
8. Camille Hurel - 26 shows
9. Faretta - 25 shows (O:1/C:2)
10. Felice Noordhoff - 25 shows (O:2)

Yup, it's Kiki Willems! Congratulations!

However, even if Kiki is the #1 on that list, that doesn't change my stance on Cara's impressive list, opening and closing a total of 5 times in those top shows.

And apparently I have a lot of Paris shows to add right now thanks to the contributors at the showlist thread! Yay for more work! :D

MDC sucks. Their definition of a 'top show' is so weird.
Tory Burch, Gareth Pugh, Nina Ricci etc aren't top shows.

On the other hand, Paco Rabanne isn't considered a top show while it's being cast by Ashley Brokaw, arguably the biggest CD ever, and is closely related to Nicolas Ghesquiere from LV... Dries Van Noten also isn't a top show according to them. Whut?

Models.com Top Newcomers
1st Season
Ana Maria Figueroa
Hannah Claverie
Hannah Motler
Hannah Sprehe
Kaia Gerber
Kiko Arai
Line Kjaergaard
Maryna Horda
Matea Brakus
Oumie Jammeh
Roos van Elk
Runa Neuwirth
Silke van Daal
Sophie Martynova
Xie Chaoyu

Breakout Season
Aaliyah Hydes
Adut Akech
Alyssa Traore
Ansley Gulielmi
Aube Jolicoeur
Felice Noordhoff
Fran Summers
Gisele Fox
Heejung Park
Justine Asset
Mia Brammer
Nina Marker
Sarah Dahl
Sarah Fraser
Sasha Komarova
Shanelle Nyasiase
Sijia Kang
Theresa Hayes

So happy for Aubè and Fran! :wub:

Now waiting for Vogue's take on the top newcomers...

Big up to all our girls i thought we did okay considering the trials & tribulations we faced at many many castings ...big shout out to Léa Julian ,Yoon Young Bae ,Faretta ,Alexandra Micu & Chu Wong amazing season from them ..Big mention to our future big big runway star Browney aka Matea Brakus watch out for her big things to come..Also even without affiliation i would like to congratulate Charlee Fraser & Aira Ferreira on amazing seasons...And last but not least Cara Taylor all i can say about her is watch this space:wink:..Elite baby we out here ....

I better also congratulate Nina Marker ,Ratner & Hoyeon Jung who i thought all had some big spots in big shows all season long to go along with a very solid season from them..ok i'm done lol..

Big shout out yo everyone in the threads!!!!

Everyone was so excited this season. Lol

I hope Ansley books more shows next season. She's baby Daria W.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->