Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 09.10 Shows?

This season it seems to be more about which established model whose glorious day are in the past makes a real comeback. Judging by the showcards at least and I'm aware of the fact that many of them get showcards every season like Inguna for example but I just found it interesting to read so many names of older girls.

We have:

Jessica Miller
Louise Pedersen
Rianne ten Haken
Anne Vyalitsyna
Hannelore Knuts
Julia Stegner
Anne Catherine Lacroix
Colette
Tasha Tilberg
Natasa Vojnovic
Ana Claudia Michels
Lydia Hearst
Cameron Russel
Carmen Kass
Christina Kruse
Heather Marks
Inguna Butane
Iselin Steiro
Milagros Schmoll
Lisa Cant

Jessica Miller
Louise Pedersen
Rianne ten Haken
Anne Vyalitsyna
Hannelore Knuts :heart:
Julia Stegner :heart:
Anne Catherine Lacroix :heart:
Colette
Tasha Tilberg
Natasa Vojnovic
Ana Claudia Michels
Lydia Hearst
Cameron Russel :heart:
Carmen Kass
Christina Kruse
Heather Marks
Inguna Butane :heart::heart:
Iselin Steiro :heart:
Milagros Schmoll
Lisa Cant

The rest I do not care for, sometimes I feel Jessica Miller makes her comeback every other season. Maybe she will have better luck this time. And Lydia Hearst? I love her during her Meisel days but her best days in high fashion are definately over IMO.

i think some of the current prada girls will sweep up at F/W 09.10 shows. :smile: especially jagodzinska, sasonkina, ymre, & garrn. :smile: well, i just wish i would see dolled-faces/03-07 models (stam, ward, etc.) on the start of F/W 09.10 shows. :smile:

I think Natasha will rock it as usual and I hope that Daria or Gemma comes back!!!!!
Anna Jagodzinsak, Toni Garrn, Lily, Donaldson
I have some models that I like that are rising stars and I'm hoping that they can be bigger on the runway.. :smile: Edita Vilekiciute, Josefin Hedstrom, Laura Blokhina, Natalia Scheuroff
:smile:

I don't think there's a lot of room for first season girls this time. Jac is in, but beside her I can't really picture anyone to 'break out'. Maybe Alexa Yudina and a bit of Karolin Wolter. The hyped new faces of FW09 will probably be second season girls like Sigrid, Ymre, Nimue, Katrin, Imogen & Myf. Obviously there will be Toni, Anna J, Karlie and Anna S all you can have.

I wish we got to see more of Naty. :heart:-_-

I suppose my first instincts would be:

Monika Jac
Katie Fogarty (a season later, now that she's older)
Nimue Smit
Karolin Wolter
Dorothea Barth Jorgensen
Alla Kostromicheva
Addison Gill
Rose Cordero

It's pretty soon to tell, but I predict we'll see more of Monika Jagaciak and Dorothea in the upcoming shows. So far, none of the newcomers capture my heart :ninja:

Haha, well my predictions weren't too bad :P With some exception though... But you're right Charlotte, the three names you wrote were defenitely the most booked.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the season's over, don't we usually have a Top 10 or Top 20 of who walked the most shows? Has one been done for this season?

Talk about timing! Thank you, Faith.:flower:

That's a very interesting list. Was it Vlada who was the top-walker last season?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again!:flower: I wish I could give you karma, Faith, but i'm not allowed unfortunately.:doh:

What puzzled me this season is the number of girls who didn't do any shows at all. I've seen quite a few of them interviewed and them seem to talk about 'taking a break' or 'taking time out to be themselves'. Surely this can't do their careers any good? Are there other reasons that maybe they're not telling us? I don't know, it just seems strange, I would think that only models at the very top could afford to just 'take time out'.

I suppose my first instincts would be:

Monika Jac
Katie Fogarty (a season later, now that she's older)
Nimue Smit
Karolin Wolter
Dorothea Barth Jorgensen
Alla Kostromicheva
Addison Gill
Rose Cordero

Wow! You were pretty much spot on... unlike me (but I did say I thought there would be a lot more brunettes on the catwalk this season so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->