Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 09.10 Shows?

I always dream, though, that a season's top walkers would be Marina Perez, Romina Lanaro, Hilary Rhoda, Ana Mihajlovik, Mariya Markina, Coco Rocha, Marta Berzkalna., Eugenia Volodina, Elise Crombez, Lindsay Ellingson and the like. What? A boy can dream, can't he?:blush:
Marina Perez, Elise Crombez, Marta Berzkalna, Eugenia Volodina=:heart::heart::heart:

I so want to see more from Marloes, her appearance at Prada was amazing, and she looks great on the runway, I'm hoping for big things for her :smile:

toni obviously, nimue, karlie, heidi mount, anna j, ymre (she was prada exclusive, right?)

i'm hoping to see some more of sessilee lopez and charlotte hoyer.

I hope to see Luca Gadjus and Meghan Collison making a real comeback since Meghan seems to be modelling full-time again. Oh and Karolin Wolter from Supreme, with a Vogue China editorial already she has good chances.

I expect the complete Prada cast to do some good shows, some of them will do better than the rest though because I have doubts about Giedre.

It would be interesting to see Jessica Cline and Jessica Clarke although the latter us kind of safe to show up at Calvin Klein.

Charlott Cordes with her recent Amica Italy cover. And Charlotte Di Calypso for the same reason and because she is gorgeous and too underrated.

Other interesting girls to watch: Ronja Furrer, Darya Kurovska, Dari Maximova, Nadine Wolfbeiszer, Stine Munch Hansen, Tine Furre, Hanna Rundlöf, Inessa from IMG, Olivia O'Driscoll, Janine Henkes and Adina Forizs I just don't want to give up on her already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we may be inundated with fresh faces as well as the newcomers from last year. I think it will be interesting to see which new faces from last season will make it through.
I'd like to see Janine Henkes, Karolin Wolter, Meghan and Luca as well Marcel!!
I would also like to see Suzie Bird show up. I have others, but this list is long!
I hope Hannelore will walk, it seems shes been coming back lately, no?

I am praying that Alice Burdeu has a big season-she is suited more to the fall/winter looks than the spring looks, and she is so underrated. Lakshmi and Sessilee are going to be huge this season as well-of course Jourdan will too. I have a feeling that Arlenis will sweep NY but not go as full-steam in Paris and Milan...she's a lot more suited to the Calvin Kleins and Ralph Laurens. Charlott Cordes could be a wild card, she has been in school over the last several seasons so she may not have walked as much (at least from what I understand). Heidi Mount will be everywhere now. I expect all the Prada girls will do well, some better than others-Ymre I have a feeling will lead the pack.

As far as more established girls go, Hanne-Gaby has really become one of the top walkers, and this season will be even bigger for her. Natasha will be everywhere as well. I am not so sure about Meghan Collison, there have been a lot of girls coming back strong but honestly, I would wait another year or two before trying to come back in her case because she is so recent and we all know how she fizzled:innocent: I would honestly take Maggie Rizer over Frankie Rayder...but that is just me. And of course, Alek will probably show up at at least one show, probably in London.

The only other thing I can say for sure though is that there will be a deluge of new faces...and it won't be pretty for a lot of girls who may have been around a season or two.

I'm curious to see how Ymre will do in the coming season.

I want Marina opening Prada, she deserves it! She is the second model who has walked more times for Prada :P

Oh, wait, Meisel doesn't like Marina:cry:

Yeah I'm curious if every designer will love Ymre like they did Irina and Anabela (runway wise) or if she'll only book select shows like Natalia Chabeneko, or just be a one hit wonder like Adina Forsiz (sp?). It's especially interesting since she isn't the tallest girl so I wonder if designers will love her because she did Prada or whether they'll take her for her face and ignore her height.

^ When speaking of "not the tallest" girl, you mean Adina? Because I REALLY hope she'll be at some big shows this season! They just CAN'T ignore her - like she was ignored until now with her print-work.
Moreover I want to see more of Nimue & Anya K!

Toni booking the best & most shows is obvious for me... But speaking of german girls: Karolin Wolter @ Supreme is defenitely also a girl I'm very excited about - just as Nichola Czych (not german, but also a Supreme girl)

And of course: Meghan Collison :woot: Really hoping for her comeback

I want Ana Maria Michels back with more of a bang than last season.

Not forgetting, Alice Burdeu:wink:This girl's special!!

I doubt Jessica Stam will be a force. Caroline will be moderately successful. Out of the dolls, Lili Donaldson will have the most work. If Gemma comes back, then Sasha have some competition...

^ When speaking of "not the tallest" girl, you mean Adina? Because I REALLY hope she'll be at some big shows this season! They just CAN'T ignore her - like she was ignored until now with her print-work.

Toni booking the best & most shows is obvious for me... But speaking of german girls: Karolin Wolter @ Supreme is defenitely also a girl I'm very excited about - just as Nichola Czych (not german, but also a Supreme girl)

I think Meghan needs a Vogue cover, preferably Italia, to propel her to the top...

Sorry for the confusion, when I said "not the tallest girl" I meant Ymre. Adina seems fairly tall, and yes I wish she would make a big come back too. :flower:

^ she's already had two. they didn't work :lol:

lol

Yeah I can see Meghan launching a comeback, but I don't see her booking the mainstream shows, she will do the select "cooler" shows.. Christopher Kane, Rad Hourini, etc

Gracie Carvalho,Arielle Pytka ,Carolina Thaler and Ediely Scapinello.

Yeah I'm curious if every designer will love Ymre like they did Irina and Anabela (runway wise) or if she'll only book select shows like Natalia Chabeneko, or just be a one hit wonder like Adina Forsiz (sp?). It's especially interesting since she isn't the tallest girl so I wonder if designers will love her because she did Prada or whether they'll take her for her face and ignore her height.
Ymre isn't short at all... if you see her backstage she's taller than Anabela, for instance.

But she does have a more normal body type, not extremely leggy...

Of course she'll do very well... there's no comparison between Ymre (shooting three Prada campaigns and working exclusively with Steven) and some girl who opened a show and then disappeared...

The future is another question, but for this season she could have legs like Meghan and still book all the best shows...

But Meghan doesn´t have a showcard for NY, right?

Also, Ymre just did the Dior couture show out of nowhere, so for me that confirms already that clients will fall for her hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->