Who Will Sweep Up At The S/S 08 Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when do you guys think the s/s 08 showcards will be out this season?i cant wait to see!

I really want to see Pilar Solchaga.I like her eyes:heart:.
Yasmina Muratovich who was at Iqmodels is really good for the runway too.
I also want to see Johanna Stickland and Irina Kulikova.

i hope daria werbowy walks alot of shows this season. as for new girls i think we'll be seeing jenny sweeny, masha novoselova and siri tollerod (although i have a feeling she'll be prada/miu miu exclusive)

Where would I go to investigate all these new faces that rockstar is talking about? Where do you find all the new faces and the new polas?

I noticed on Fords site you have to be a client to see their models, is that correct?

Where would I go to investigate all these new faces that rockstar is talking about? Where do you find all the new faces and the new polas?

I noticed on Fords site you have to be a client to see their models, is that correct?

I'm pretty sure we just find out by lurking agency websites/supporting cast. All you do is go into threads!:P

click on Fords site,then click on image,and then click on women. You should be able to see the models but you won't be able to see their portfolio.

Are'nt you the lucky one? ^_^

In that case can you scan all the pics of the Ford models mentioned?

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

I dunno what you meant, to be honest :lol: When I go the way you described I can click on a model's picture and a slideshow or sth like that opens with some of theior pics. That'S the portfolio, true?

click on Fords site,then click on image,and then click on women. You should be able to see the models but you won't be able to see their portfolio.

But then how do you find the new girls? I guess that's my real question. Sorry if I was not clear.:blush: What sites are you watching to find the pics of the new girls from the different agencies and their pola's?

Maybe some of those posting in this thread can post pics or pola's of the girls they are talking about. That would be really cool.:innocent:

I think Masha Tyelna can potentially break out this season.

Agree with you.I don´t really like her,because her eyes are a bit too much,even if I like huge ones:lol:.Her breakout depends on what types of models are in demand these season.It´s changing all the time,you can never foresee which newcomers will be booked for shows and which not.

Masha = :crush:
I love that girl! I really hope to see her on the runways, although she kind of scares me with those eyes when she is walking... in a good way, though!!! I hope to see Siri doing some good shows, as well! And Dioni Tabbers. I really hope she does great!!

Hey guys,I have a new favourite...
PILAR SOLCHAGA
This girl has gorgeous eyes:heart:.

^yes, I think Pilar will do really good this season! Im hoping, at least!!!

I love Pilar's look, and from the albeit cheesy Rio shows, she appears to have a solid walk. She is a little short unfortunately, but I'm hoping that it won't hinder her castings that much. Also, (and yes, technically Supreme doesn't need another name added to the watchlist, alas...) I wanted to add Inna Pilipenko as another breakout face from Supreme. She's 5'10.5" and has an insane body for runway and I believe I heard that they're expecting big things for her.

^ That, and her showcard looks awesome! It sure helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->