Who Will Sweep Up the Spring/Summer 2018 Shows?

Big up to all our girls i thought we did okay considering the trials & tribulations we faced at many many castings ...big shout out to Léa Julian ,Yoon Young Bae ,Faretta ,Alexandra Micu & Chu Wong amazing season from them ..Big mention to our future big big runway star Browney aka Matea Brakus watch out for her big things to come..Also even without affiliation i would like to congratulate Charlee Fraser & Aira Ferreira on amazing seasons...And last but not least Cara Taylor all i can say about her is watch this space:wink:..Elite baby we out here ....

She's going to switch to Elite ??

Aaand with MDC and Vogue already announced their top newcomers, I guess you could expect the SS18 spreadsheet should be online by Monday afternoon (GMT + 7). :smile:

And finally the official Spring/Summer 2018 Spreadsheet is live! You can view the entire spreadsheet here and it can be downloaded in Excel format for offline viewing from here! Also, you should see some twists I made in the Stats sheet! I pulled that one out of curiosity. :D

Similarly, you can check out my past season spreadsheets on this folder here!

And finally the official Spring/Summer 2018 Spreadsheet is live! You can view the entire spreadsheet here and it can be downloaded in Excel format for offline viewing from here! Also, you should see some twists I made in the Stats sheet! I pulled that one out of curiosity. :D

Similarly, you can check out my past season spreadsheets on this folder here!

Thank you for taking the time to compile and share this information. This spreadsheet is a lot of work and your effort is appreciated:flower:

Thank you for taking the time to compile and share this information. This spreadsheet is a lot of work and your effort is appreciated:flower:

Always enjoyed doing this every season, although I might not going to do this forever as time goes by and life happens. Other than that, thank you very much! :heart:

Models.com Top Newcomers
1st Season
Ana Maria Figueroa
Hannah Claverie
Hannah Motler
Hannah Sprehe
Kaia Gerber
Kiko Arai
Line Kjaergaard
Maryna Horda
Matea Brakus
Oumie Jammeh
Roos van Elk
Runa Neuwirth
Silke van Daal
Sophie Martynova
Xie Chaoyu

Breakout Season
Aaliyah Hydes
Adut Akech
Alyssa Traore
Ansley Gulielmi
Aube Jolicoeur
Felice Noordhoff
Fran Summers
Gisele Fox
Heejung Park
Justine Asset
Mia Brammer
Nina Marker
Sarah Dahl
Sarah Fraser
Sasha Komarova
Shanelle Nyasiase
Sijia Kang
Theresa Hayes

Fran and Adut had an amazing breakout season- excited to see where they go from here!^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->