Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 09.10 Shows?

I think Rose cordero will do as well as expected... whereas Michelle Carvhlo won't.. Nimue, Imogen sigrid , Iris, ymre ,Eniko will do everything... I'm hoping that selina Khan will walk and also Addison Gill but not sure what state of readiness they are in..but I'd love to see them walk..
as a general trend, i think it we will see a lot more dark hair everyehere and some of the blondies looking decidedly more mousy...

Last edited by a moderator:
meghan collison will be big this season. she left, she didn't fizzle. the demand was still there. and don't quote me on this, but my money is on another vogue cover in the near near future :wink:. meghan doesn't have a showcard because she wasn't there when the package was shot.

If Meghan does come back big...let's at least hope her walk has improved. She had a walk like the Hunchback of Notre Dame back in 08.

I hope all the best shows and little extra to Alice Burdeau, come on, the girl deserves it ! Then I wish Suvi will do more Paris shows this season, and it would be super great if Gemma came back.

I'm kind of tired of Gemma to be honest on runway, she looks great in her new movie though, I think she should stay there.. best of luck to her film career =)

will natasha be just as big as the previous showseason??

I hope not :(
i absolutely loved her from 2004-2006, but now she is boring to me.

I'm curious about Gracie Carvalho's first steps in NY. I'm afraid I'm just daydreaming to see much work of Tatyana Usova.

^ Not only because I'm not too fond of Natasha anyway, but I also hope that she won't be as overused as in the past seasons :doh: there are SO many other models who deserve her place (especially as a first-face) - and I'm not even talking about the new girls.

^ Not only because I'm not too fond of Natasha anyway, but I also hope that she won't be as overused as in the past seasons :doh: there are SO many other models who deserve her place (especially as a first-face) - and I'm not even talking about the new girls.

Exactly!

I think she will B) No reason not to (unless she cuts on amount of work herself), because she is one of the best catwalkers, who can open the shows better...

^That's a good one! She's done some big shows before, but she's never had a successful full season. But during the couture week she pretty much booked everything! And she opened Dior to add to that....

isn't she with Elite, she has no showcard for NY, maybe she will skip NY and book everything in Europe

This season it seems to be more about which established model whose glorious day are in the past makes a real comeback. Judging by the showcards at least and I'm aware of the fact that many of them get showcards every season like Inguna for example but I just found it interesting to read so many names of older girls.

We have:

Jessica Miller
Louise Pedersen
Rianne ten Haken
Anne Vyalitsyna
Hannelore Knuts
Julia Stegner
Anne Catherine Lacroix
Colette
Tasha Tilberg
Natasa Vojnovic
Ana Claudia Michels
Lydia Hearst
Cameron Russel
Carmen Kass
Christina Kruse
Heather Marks
Inguna Butane
Iselin Steiro
Milagros Schmoll
Lisa Cant

^She got showcard :flower:
I am so happy about this, I too noticed Marcel. I expect them to be everywhere :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->