Who Will Sweep Up At The S/S 08 Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so far it feels like no one is sweeping up! There are so many great new girls doing just one or two shows so far. Some of most buzzed girls haven't done anything yet, although maybe they are on exclusive for Marc or Calvin? Does Marc even do exclusives? Anyway, there are so many girls in the show packages who haven't shown up anywhere at all. It is so competitive.
Of course, Europe is usually the first to book a cool new girl so we will have to wait to see what happens there. :(

Alyona Osmanova and Chanel Iman seem to have a successful season and Anabela Belikova too.

anyone know what happened to Eva Arlaskaite (sp)

I like her.. maybe she didn't get a visa for USA or something.. she is nowhere to be seen

^youarearockstar and I were just talking about her last night :lol:

Hopefully it's for a good reason :wink:

This Courtney Smerski girl looks terrible on the runway. She looks like the proverbial doe caught in the headlights and has a terrible walk. they really should've held off on having her do the runways until she got a little more training.

From what I'm noticing we're seeing a lot of Flavia, a lot of Eugenia, a lot of Iekeliene, a lot of Magda. Eva Helene and Valeria Garcia are having great seasons. I hoped for a really good season for Ajuma since she did a lot in NY last time. Margaret Peppey is another one who I always have high hopes for and I hope that with the new hair, she'll make a splash in Paris.

My definite fave newbie, even though she hasn't walked a ton of shows, is definitely Sabina Karlsson.

^^Sabina looked great in that show where they straightened her hair instead of having it just wild and all over the place as in other shows and in her show card.

Hopefully.. B).. I didn't think about that other possibility why she hasn't been seen yet

We're holding out for a CK walk...I just can't see how she could come off of a Prada exclusive so poorly in NYC. She's too beautiful not to be booking something :wink:

Same thing goes with Arielle Pytka...where is she?

^Anabela Belikava, Irina Kulikova, Chanel Iman, Han, Flavia Oliveira,Oxana Pautova

Valeria Garcia,Sabina Karlsson

also Zuzana Straska, Ania Trubalska, Lucyna Amszej, Yana Karpova, Alexandra Tomlinson, Anzhelika Kocheba, Mirka Michlikova, Margaryta Senchylo are doing well

Last edited by a moderator:
And Kasia.
Tanya seems to be everywhere to me :blink:

Models with the most shows so far in NYC:

Flavia Oliviera: 15
Han Hye Jin: 14
Chanel Iman: 13
Iekeline Stange: 13
Olga Sherer: 13
Oxana Pautova: 13

Irina K and Anabela are both on 10 shows!..
That's all I've been keeping track off..

Sheila Marquez had a really good day.

I can't wait for the BIG one tommorow though (Marc Jacobs!)

^^That's ridiculous...way to go Han!

Another name that's been sweeping through the shows would have to be Agnete Hegelund. That girl has been very present. Also, Heidi Whitworth has been having a killer season as well. Not to mention she was one of the only new girls at Proenza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->