Who Will Sweep Up at the S/S 2011 shows?

I wonder if Valerija Kelava will walk for more show than last season now that she's with Ford.:unsure:

I think, certainly the stars of the season are gonna be Joan Smalls and Jac. Also, I'm very curious to see, what's gonna be with the VS models. By the way, I would like to see Raquel and Lily's comeback. About newcomers..I think the models like Kirsi, Samantha, Lindsey and Ruby will have great seasons.

Really hoping for Caroline T., Raquel, Lily D. and Lara to come back.

Karlie, Abbey Lee, Jac, Frida and Constance will do a lot of shows (really hoping for Constance! I love her!)

I have my eye on a couple of girls...

Hanne Bruening
Chrishell Stubbs (I think she could do a lot better this season since her look is more suited to Spring)
Ariel Meredith (wishful thinking...but seeing as what IMG did for Joan I think if she's been sent on castings she could finally have a breakthrough)
So Young.

I'll probably be wrong though :P.

I think Barbara will be huge this season. I'm hoping to see more of Amanda Norgaard, Ieva Laguna and Bregje Heinen, and hopefully Marloes Horst. As for the newcomers I'm hoping to see Chloe Watson this season.

i hope ali s. and taryn will make a strong comeback!

I have a feeling this will be an explosive season in terms of model casting.

It's time again! Our favorite time of the year :smile:lol:smile: ... Fashion Week!
time for another thread about the modelcasts, expectations and hopes.

Who will be on fire this season?
Who are the best rated newcomer?
and then one and only question : Will Versaces cast be a disater again? :lol:

I think last season we had infos&polas from the agencys about their new girls for the season. Does anybody has some information yet?

Yes :lol:

I'm going to say Joan Smalls, I mean she blew up last season but I think she'll be EVERYWHERE this season.

I'm also thinking Ashley Smith, if her agency will push her to do runway. She's everywhere in magazines, so I wouldn't be too surprised.

I think Barbara will be huge this season. I'm hoping to see more of Amanda Norgaard, Ieva Laguna and Bregje Heinen, and hopefully Marloes Horst. As for the newcomers I'm hoping to see Chloe Watson this season.

Marloes is so underrated, I'd be really (pleasantly) surprised to see her at FW. After her Prada exclusive, nothing seemed to happen in her career.

Ah, how I love this seasonal-guessing game ^_^
My predictions regarding completely new girls:

Basia
@ IMG
Emilie Davidsson
(I don't even know if she has a NY represantation so far but I could totally imagine her to be that "out of the blue"-girl we have every season)

Newfaces who are already in their second season or have done runway work before:

Bo Don
Kirsi Pyrhönen
Caroline Brasch Nielsen
Daphne Groeneveld
Ann Kenny
Ming Xi

And my hopes:

Ilvie Wittek
(maybe another Marc Jacobs deal?)
Ymre Stiekema
(it doesn't have to be Prada again, but I just want her to finally get the major shows she deserves since her breakout)
Meghan Collison (girl just HAS to come back to the runways -.-)

In regard of already established girls, I'm not that sure about Barbara but I think it's pretty save to say that Monika, Frida and Karlie will reign the runways again (no matter which city).
And I'm confident that Valerija and Iris won't have any trouble in nabbing nice shows once more aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this season will be interesting considering that we will have quite a few of girls from class of 2010 returning to runways after graduating.

My bet is that Ymre & Nimue will do very well :blush: at least i hope so.
it will be a full round for them both, I believe.

Girls who def will sweep up once more:
Monika Jagaciak
Frida Gustavsson
Karlie Kloss

newbies:
Bo Don
Simona Andrejic (hello paris with no limits!)
Gwen Loos
Tetyana Melnychuk
Kirsi Pyrhonen

I think Sammy Grad, Jacquelyn, Imogen and Patricia all will do good as well.
fingers crossed for Ali & Toni and JOURDAN! :woot:

im also curious about Mackenzie Drazan. I have been ever since she was featured on mdc back in January and her debuting at Valentino HC FW 10 wasnt a bad start at all.
I think she still might be a bit too young though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe Jourdan Dunn will have a strong comeback.
She was gone for two seasons, and I must say, She looks
amazing! and also considering the fact that she was all over US Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->