Who Will Sweep Up the Fall/Winter 2018 Shows?

mathiaskatz

Reaction score
Castings have started for NYFW!

Who do we think will sweep this season? Speculate and discuss!

Fran Summers... and some more whose names would come up to me later.

Kris Grikaite won't sweep up, but I believe she'll snatch the right shows. It feels like she, Sara Grace, and Lulu are the new trinity, any news if the other two are out of their exclusivity?

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be interesting to see how the usual sweep team (Lineisy, Selena, Yasmin, Camille, Sora, etc) perform this season.

Among newer girls, I think Fran Summers is the one to watch.

Fran, Cara, Ansley, Kris, Mckenna... Ford NY's show package looks pretty strong. I think most of them will do well. I can see Anok being at they key shows unless she's a Prada exclusive.

Hoping for a strong blue chip show season for Adut!

Matea Brakus is the girl that will make waves for sure..Alexandra Micu ,Birgit Kos & Chu Wong will be in big shows all over..Faretta if she wants to walk this season ..Hoyeon Jung & Saffron Vadher will surprise u...Léa Julian will be in the mix as always...Yoon Young Bae is gonna kill it ...Nina Marker might walk the most shows ..Vitto will open & close the biggest shows..Yasmin might walk only 15 shows but she will leave her mark on the runway as the
best walker by far ..excited..we have a good crew this season ..

Kris G, Ansley, also the Hannah's, Motler and Claverie. And Gisele Fox, Karly Loyce.

Amazed no one mentioned Aube yet, I see her having a great season along with many in-demand Ford girls.

Aside of the ones already mentioned, I can see Akiima do well, and Naomi Chin Wing maybe.

Hope to see more of Emily Baker, as she came back last season.

Fran (for sure), Ansley, Adut, Kris, Gisele, Alyssa (not happy about that tho), Kiko, Hannah Motler and maybe Blesnya, since she's not a CK exclusive anymore. And hopefully, my girl, Leila. :wub:

Anok is going to be a Prada exclusive for sure.

Kris Grikaite won't sweep up, but I believe she'll snatch the right shows. It feels like she, Sara Grace, and Lulu are the new trinity, any news if the other two are out of their exclusivity?

Wondering the same thing...

I would love to see Sara Grace and Lulu do a full season :wub:
If so, I believe they would sweep the shows.

And I also agree, Anok will be a Prada exclusive.

Camille Hurel will walk most of the important shows

The fresh faces:
Fran Summers
Imari Karanja
Kris G
Gisele Fox
Adut
Ansley Gulielmi
Xie Chaoyu
Anok
Aube

The blue chip girls:
Vittoria
Yasmin W
Camille Hurel
Selena Forrest
Kiki Willems
Birgit Kos
Cara Taylor
Cong He
Lexi
Binx
Mica
Lineisy

Girls who will walk all the big shows if they are not exclusives:
Rianne
Sora

Secretly hoping for them to show up at the best shows:
Imaan Hammam
Vanessa Axente
Sara Grace

I hope Alyssa Traore and Kris Grikaite.

And Kiki Willems.

I wanna see more of Aube!! She deserves it. Also more of Adut. Both are such stunning girls.

what model do you think is gonna have a rudemption season?

Established Girls: Binx Walton, Sora Choi, Lexi Boling, Mica Arganaraz, Vittoria Cerreti, Jing Wen, Rianne van Rompaey, Natalie Westling, Selena Forrest

New Girls: Lulu, Sara Grace Wallerstedt, Kris Grikaite, Anok Yai, Hannah Motler, Hannah Sprehe, Line Kjaegaard, Xie Chaoyu, Roos van Elk, Felice Noordhoof, Adut Akech, Oumie Jammeh

The CK exclusive contract for Sara was one year contract. I'm not sure CK renew this exclusive contract, I want to see her at least several shows like Natalie Westling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->