Who Will Sweep Up At The S/S 10 Shows?

The woman way out in front after New York wasn't even mentioned! Can Tao sustain?

Who do you guys think did the best in NY, in terms of newcomers?

Mirte, Frida, Jacquelyn, and..

for new girls, the best surprises were taylor K on runway and also Rose cordero looked stunning on runway too
i feel like constance, alla, frida and jac cemented their status as long distance runners
and abbey lee signaled she is headed for the top
to be honest, for some reason, mirte just isn't my cup of tea!
love Auguste and Katlin on runway too, i think Katlin looks cool, quite tough

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do you guys think did the best in NY, in terms of newcomers?

Frida Gustavsson, Taylor Kraemer, Julija Steponaviciute, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Mirte Maas, Rose Cordero, Anastasia Kuznetkova, Kate Kosushkina, Marike Le Roux & Hind Sahli :D

So many Russell Marsh girls listed here. There are others who did great in NY too in my opinion and might have the chance to shine in Europe such as Tatiana Cotliar, the Aniulyte twins and Keke Lindgard -_-

Mirte made a very strong debut. Iselin made a very strong comeback.

I'm also very suprised by how good Aminata did this week in NYC. 21 shows this week compared to 12 last season in NYC.

I just found this thread, I think that if I posted in this thread before fashion week started, my picks would have been Chanel, Charlotte, Karmen and Maryna. I think that they all did quite well but not necessarily spectacularly given their level going into NYFW. Unless they get exclusives, I expect to see them doing as well if not better in Europe. My money is on Charlotte, I think she is a tad bland, but (and perhaps because of it), the clothes look beautiful on her. Maryna (my personal favorite) will do well if not in quantity, then in terms of booking high profile shows if the designers need "her body" for their collections.

Based on NYFW (not that they always correlate), Constance, Iris, and Karlie will rule the big shows and Tao will be everywhere. Other girls I will bet on are Addison, Eniko, R'el and Rose. I don't expect Freja and Sessilee to do a ton of shows, but I see them doing them snagging their fair share of the big shows, wearing signature looks; like Maryna, Sessilee will do well if the designers are making clothes that require "a body."

I'm happy that Chanel and Aminata have done any many shows as they have... I hope its consistent thru Milan and Paris especially Milan since the ethnic girls don't seem to do but a handful of shows there......I'm sure both will do well in Paris since Alber adores Aminata and John adores Chanel.. lets hope for a Dior and Lanvin Campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower::flower::flower:

Rose is doing Quite well too! I'm hoping Sessilee book more european shows considering she wasn't as present as I would've predicted in NY. Magdalena, Natasha, are doing exceptionally well but I knew they were anyway!

Correct me if I'm wrong but this thread is not for individual showlists right?

Thanks abstraccion and L.A.Woman85 for the corrections.

Marie, I guess I am confused, there is a thread out there for runway shows and when I posted it in another thread, the model casting one, I was directed to this thread, which makes sense. A thread of this type was created two seasons ago but not last season so it is not a given that it will be created. That is understandable because it is a lot of work and if the same person doing it is also involved in the runway list thread, that is a tremendous amount of work. I don't understand the objection given the nature of this thread, it is not as if I am spamming the thread, I posted it twice here, a week apart. I am not trying to be difficult or argumentative, but it seems like if there is going to be a chance that the list will be published at the end of the season, it helps if a list is periodically posted to give members a chance to review it and provide updates and corrections. Thank you.

ETA:
Correction - A thread was created for last season, but not for this haute couture.

Does anyone know if Tao's still a frontrunner in total shows? Or if not, who is? :smile: Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->