Who Will Sweep Up the Fall/Winter 2018 Shows?

Felice, Fran, Ansley and Kris Grikaite will probably break through this season.

McKenna, Hoyeon, Cara, Hannah Motler and Alexandra Micu will get a chunk if the shows.

Vittoria and Kaia for the top shows most likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling Felice Noordhoof is going to be everywhere.

Léa Julian and Camille Hurel please!!!! :angel:

More Binx! She was so strong and a star at every show last season.

I want a model that's been doing b-list shows to have a rudemption and now see her in all a-list shows. :cool:

I'm thinking Felice, Fran, and Matea will sweep. Also expecting major seasons from Adut, Oumie, Hannah Sprehe, and Ansley.

Also hoping for great things for Anok and Kris and continued success for Cara!

Hoping for Signe V. but it looks like Ghesquiere will be selfish. She's gonna get the Rianne/Natalie/Sora treatment which I think is not so bad.

I think Signe would be a LV worldwide exclusive too :lol:

I'm interested to see if Kaia will walk Ashley's shows again.

Adut Akech, Imari Karanja, Loane Normand, Sarah Dahl, & Yoonmi Sun

Kaia will probably open/close a million shows. The girls that will slay for sure i think are Adut, Kris, Aube, Cara, Gisele, Fran, Hiandra..and as usual, the slayage clan: Kiki, Lineisy, Selena, Sora, Yasmin, Vitto, Binx, Vitto...

As for comebacks? I hope Julia Banas comes back to runway.

Kaia will probably open/close a million shows. The girls that will slay for sure i think are Adut, Kris, Aube, Cara, Gisele, Fran, Hiandra..and as usual, the slayage clan: Kiki, Lineisy, Selena, Sora, Yasmin, Vitto, Binx, Vitto...

In Milan that might be quite possible along with Gigi and Bella opening/closing shows (you can't escape the Hadids in Milan, that's a rule). Fairly possible in Paris as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its kind of hard to see who is actualky doing well in New York because there not a lot of top quality shows IMO.

Its kind of hard to see who is actualky doing well in New York because there not a lot of top quality shows IMO.

I totally agree. I think it's premature to judge if someone is "fading" or "flopping" if they're not walking the right shows in New York. We still have 3 cities left and I'm sure some of the girls will show up in Europe.

I know right? We'll have to wait until Milan and Paris kick in :(

The actual leader in my spreadsheet did small shows which I don't think would qualify as "doing well" per se. Haven't got the chance to update yesterday's shows because I had a lot to work on.

I totally agree. I think it's premature to judge if someone is "fading" or "flopping" if they're not walking the right shows in New York. We still have 3 cities left and I'm sure some of the girls will show up in Europe.

Because Europe pays better!!!! Lol

Im not sure if London is a good indication either. Usually some of top 10 girls with the most shows in London arent usually the ones who end up doing well in Milan and Paris also.

Yes and less shows in general... Paris has less shows this season as well... I guess we'll never see again models walking 70+ shows a season, this time's over.

I know right? We'll have to wait until Milan and Paris kick in :(

The actual leader in my spreadsheet did small shows which I don't think would qualify as "doing well" per se. Haven't got the chance to update yesterday's shows because I had a lot to work on.

You work hard every season! Its ok! Weve been doing this for years. Lol

Remember when they had Donna Karan (and DKNY), Tommy Hilfiger and Altuzarra. Who else is gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->