Who Will Sweep Up At The S/S 10 Shows?

The star quality girls.... Jac, Lindsay Wixson, Mirte Maas, Auguste, Nimue and Ymre. :heart: I like that girl Tara Jean as well, good name.

Supreme's new faces all bore me (or worse) -_- except Stasya and Romana Umrianova :heart:

i'm excited to see Mirte Maas, Juliana Schurig, Meg McCabe, Chantel Lee, Sharon Kavjian, Camille Mervin Leroy, Ylonka, most of the other NYMM girls, Hope Sutton (maybe?), Tatiana Cotliar, and Auguste's NY debut

plus a few dark horses that i don't want to jinx :shifty:
:shifty: yes, same
and oh, yes Camille @NYM and Juliana Schurig... I knew I missed some names

Yulia K. kicked a** last season. She walked like 50 shows or something. I hope she walks even more though :rolleyes:
yes I know, but as you said, I hope she walks even more :heart:

Yulia K. kicked a** last season. She walked like 50 shows or something. I hope she walks even more though :rolleyes:

73 actually, she's walked more shows than any other model.

My short list is:

Frida
Yulia Lobova
Anastasia Krivosheeva
Stasya
Auguste
Taylor Kramer
Valeria Dimitrienko
Hana Ruldof
Dorothea Barth

The star quality girls.... Jac, Lindsay Wixson, Mirte Maas, Auguste, Nimue and Ymre. :heart: I like that girl Tara Jean as well, good name.
I definetely agree :heart: I didn't include Nimue and Jac because they are already too high for the list... Just like Ranya...
Jac only walked in NY and Ranya didn't walk many shows last season, but the editorial/advertisement coverage they got after their "shorter" runway appearance is a sign that they may have "it", which they definetely have if you ask me, and a sign that quantity of shows isn't necessarly what matters... with Nimue, 2 seasons ago, it was exactly the same... she walked a few shows (I think she was Prada exclusive) and then popped up in Dazed & Confused, Vogue UK and Vogue Italia...

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Dorothea will probably continue her rise and walk many great shows - at least she'd really deserve it.
Regarding Frida I guess she will be the "new Jac" this season and be everywhere.

Oh how could I forget Yulia K! Definitely keeping my eye on her and her fierce walk. :shifty:

I totally left out all the supreme girls in my list.. not that I don't think they'll do amazing.. but I just was not sure who was and who isn't in town for NY :unsure:

I have mixed views on Supreme's latest additions. I think Stasya willl attract attention from the usual suspects, Katharina and Antonella have the versatility to do many shows, I think Ursula's season could go a lot like Evelina's while I don't know about Inga. I don't know how well Ranya will transcend on to runway, I don't expect her to book a high number of shows but the ones she will book will most likely be quality ones.

I hope Yulia Leontieva & Madisyn Ritland & Hanna Rundlof & Yulia K. scoop up more shows this season. I love how each of there looks transcend into each collection, also I would love to see Viktoriya Sasonkina book more shows, I know she only likes to do shows exclusively that get her paid and I completely understand that but it would be nice to see her doing more shows this season.

^
I couldn't agree more and I'm excited for Ylonka Verheul, she screams Jil Sander exclusive to me.

i think the established girls will rule the runway.all the newbies with so exceptions seem like exclusives.

I'm hoping for surprise runway appearances from any of the Supers; Naomi, Eva, Shalom, etc.... I know majority of the TFS followers crave for something new but I truly can't get enough of them.. None of the three has made any recent runway appearances so to see any of the Supers would be a delight. Would love to see Carmen Kass wreck havoc on all fashionweeks especially PARIS!

I really think Alla Frida Auguste and Ranya are amazing and I am personally enamoured with Julia, Gaye Paula z and Sharon at IMG for some reason and am hopeful for career breakthroughs from dark horses Melo and Elise Helene

for some reason, I fail to be convinced despite all the hype , of Ymre, Addison, Rose McKenzi,and Rachel,

I'm intrigued by Katlin Aas, Hannah H, Ursula (is she even walking?) and Gloria and R'el but haven't made up my mind yet...

They are growing on me....
I love armchair speculation!!!!...

the most exciting tho are the ones we haven't heard of at all yet!!!!

:shock::blink:Ooops ^^ just realised that this was the Who will sweep yp?

Not the top 10 newcomers thread......

By "Sweep up", you mean walk every show?

That would be Abbey Lee, Jac, Frida if they are not exclusive anywhere then...

^I don't think Monika is old enough to do Paris, she wasn't last season so she probably won't "sweep up" this time. But I'm sure she will do well in cities she is allowed to walk in.

I forgot the new Supreme girls :shock: I'll be watching Stasya, Ursula (show card??) and Inga. I also like both Alla at Trump and Alla at Women Direct.
Other faces I'll be watching include: Lea @ Ford, Rose Codero, Auguste, Taylor K, Michaela Ardnt and of course Jac, Ymre and Nimue. I would have liked to see Mimmi S, but I don't think she's in DNA's package :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->