Who will sweep up the Autumn/Winter 2016 Shows?

Girls who will: Lineisy, Greta and Yasmin...girls who might: Peyton, Odette, Mayka...and hopefully Austria Ulloa finally gets her big break.

Maartje, Willow, Lauren de Graaf, Roos Abels, Caylay King

I think if Leila G. isn't an exclusive for Givenchy, she might have a chance at doing really well. Casting directors seem to really like her.

I think if Leila G. isn't an exclusive for Givenchy, she might have a chance at doing really well. Casting directors seem to really like her.

Super curious to see Leila outside the Givenchy 'gang'. Yasmin is a good bet to break big.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna Mila Guyenz, Yasmin and Leila for sure.
I'm also hoping for Lou Schoof and finally for a Katrin Thormann comeback. She walked three Balmain shows recently and said in an interview that she wants to reboot her modeling career, so here's hoping.

victoria kosenkova
barbora podzimkova
camille hurel

Vika Kosenkova, Odette & Lia Pavlova, Leila Goldkuhl, Greta Varlese, Pooja Mor, Roos Abels, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Viola Podkopaeva (maybe?). I hope we'll see a lot of Bella Hadid as well.

Zuzu T.
Lexi
Lineisy
Roos Abels
Leila K
Mica A
Yasmin Wijnaldum

Lineisy, Greta, Adrienne, Julie, Yasmin, Roos, Rianne, Tami, Leila N...

"New" faces: the Moosgaard twins, Lululeika Ravn Liep, Anka Kurydnia, Mayka Merino, Nirvana Naves, Estelle Chen, Cong He, Lea Holzfuss, Bara Podzimkova, Victoria Kosenkova, Julita Formella, Lorena Marashi, Elizabeth Davidson, Sora Choi...

Leila Goldkuhl, that's for sure.

A little off topic, but is there a Fashion Week F/W 16.17 Schedule thread yet?

Ina Maribo Jensen and Estella Boersma are also to consider

Harleth, AEL, Maartje and Mica will probably dominate again, girl du jour Lineisy will be there as well. Can't imagine not seeing them snatch top spots again. Hats off girls.

Anyway personally I'm looking forward to seeing Yasmin and Romy Elema slay.

Yasmin, Olivia Mink, Skylar, Sydney B, Leila, Cameron T

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->