Who will sweep up the Autumn/Winter 2016 Shows?

Kiki Willems and Marjan Jonkman.

Definitely!

Also praying for Yasmin, Estella, Nirvana, Vera van Erp and Romy Schonberger and i'm probably forgetting a lot of girls. Will come back on that.

hope Julia Bergshoeff make a comeback this season, such a supermodel on making, and hope to see the old girls on the runways like Nadja, CBN, Vanessa Axente, Alisa Ahman, Imaan,

Lineisy has a chance for another winning streak, so does Julie H.

But Greta and Irina would have more chance, since newer girls in the last season would have a bigger chance for dominating this season.

OOT, I'm preparing my Excel system right now!

i have a feeling maartje will start to be more selective this season

Ruth Bell, Lineisy, Lululeika, Rianne, Lexi, Harleth, Alexandra Elizabeth, Peyton Knight, Elizabeth Davison and Lauren de Graaf.

I really hope Rianne finally gets the opportunity to do a full season.

And what do we think about Ruth Bell? I feel like she might remain somewhat of a niche figure for the few designers that have already shown to like her. I could see NYFW passing on her.

Yasmin and Shelby everywhere. Hopefully a few select appearances for Nora Attal.

Lauren de Graaf won't do well at all, that was already clear last season.

Her features are way too soft and pretty for the current trend.

So here it is, the runway counter of ours is ready to roll! Click here if you want to take a peek at it (as well as seeing how it works in the Demo sheets.)

If anyone is interested in contributing to this spreadsheet, do PM me. Take note that I can't be online 24/7 all the time, hence why I want to make this system community-driven as I promised last season. Hopefully this will give a better figure on the runway rankings in real time in case MDC doesn't update theirs at a rapid pace :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
So here it is, the runway counter of ours is ready to roll! Click here if you want to take a peek at it (as well as seeing how it works in the Demo sheets.)

If anyone is interested in contributing to this spreadsheet, do PM me. Take note that I can't be online 24/7 all the time, hence why I want to make this system community-driven as I promised last season. Hopefully this will give a better figure on the runway rankings in real time in case MDC doesn't update theirs at a rapid pace :smile:

:woot::clap::bounce: amazing excel work:flower: thank you sooo much

Hopefully Shanna Jackway, she was in Vogue's top 10 to watch and a really lovely girl, would be nice to see someone else from my hometown succeed after Madi Stubbington's success

The Excel system is a bust in Google Sheets unfortunately, so much difficulties getting around, and I don't find any core features that are carried over from Excel to make this useful... Oh well, time to consider whether Office Online will have the core features needed to ease my calculations or the "community-driven" premise is bust forever...

Back on topic, Eve Moraes is leading with two shows and one open, but it's just the first day. The next couple of days should be more exciting.

yes im glad :smile: sadly though, you can never tell from NY. lots of girls totally flop in milan and paris after good ny's :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->