Who will sweep up the Autumn/Winter 2016 Shows?

Karl loves Lauren so she has 2 topshows for sure.

I think it's better to have one designer who really supports you than 20 who are booking you 1-2 times because you are one of 1000 "girls of the moment" and when the Moment is over no one cares about you anymore.

Yes but Karl is not the right designer to get support from. You'll reach nothing with that. Eva Berzina and Magda Laguinge are two of his favourites but did that ever got them somewhere?

what about Lindsey Wixson or Freja Beha? But yes, I See your point...

Both Lindsey and Freja were launched by more influential brands before becoming Chanel girls or more accurately, they had major support elsewhere.

There are models who walk every consecutive Chanel show season after season with no chance of landing the campaign and they're not even on the radar for any other client. They're just 1 of 50 models walking in a Chanel show. :neutral:

If it's any indication sofar the Pavlova sisters are gonna sweep this season. Yasmin will be top "newcomer" and the ever growing Dutch model army continues to impress all over the board. The Baltic top walkers AEL & Harleth seemed to have slown down and thank the lord Halleluhjah way more diversity. I wonder if that one in particular is gonna come to a traditional screeching halt once we hit Milan.

PS there seems to be be a smaller influx of newbies, good development?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Alexandra yes, but Harleth is still walking all the top shows.

Dutchies are slaying indeed. Maartje, Julie, Julia, Vera, Marjan, Kiki, Romy, Estella, Rianne, Yasmin, Nirvana, Damaris, Sanne, Imaan, Lauren, Annika, Susanne.

I'm actually very happy that Bella Hadid only booked Rihanna's show, I was a bit afraid she'd be everywhere. Also a bit surprised at how few Peyton Knight walked!

nah she's like gigi and kendall they only walk 1 or 2 shows because that's already too much hard work for them :lol: they don't even need to do them tbh. they can just walk down the street in LA and there will be 10 paps there.

London F/W 2016.17 top walkers:

1) Julia Fleming and Odette Pavlova - 11 shows

New York + London F/W 2016.17, so far:

1) Lia Pavlova - 32 shows

2) Odette Pavlova - 27 shows

3) Lineisy Montero - 24 shows

4) Adrienne Juliger and Sora Choi - 23 shows

I think it's also quality over quantity, such as the case for Lauren. She might not book the most shows but most of the shows she does book are pretty impressive.

Lauren is just so intensely beautiful, while the girls that are booking the most shows right now are the ones who look a little weird/edgy.

London F/W 2016.17 top walkers:

1) Julia Fleming and Odette Pavlova - 11 shows

New York + London F/W 2016.17, so far:

1) Lia Pavlova - 32 shows

2) Odette Pavlova - 27 shows

3) Lineisy Montero - 24 shows

4) Adrienne Juliger and Sora Choi - 23 shows

Oooh, potential Pavlova 1-2 there...

^ Alexandra yes, but Harleth is still walking all the top shows.

Dutchies are slaying indeed. Maartje, Julie, Julia, Vera, Marjan, Kiki, Romy, Estella, Rianne, Yasmin, Nirvana, Damaris, Sanne, Imaan, Lauren, Annika, Susanne.

Plus Alexandra slowed down cos she had a 6 hour exam yesterday to prep for during nyfw

i dont even notice the pavlova girls and theres 2 of them

honestly i preferred when alexandra and harleth were at every show...

^ Omg, how is that possible? Pavlova sisters was everywhere.

You gotta be kidding. They are everywhere and also both have really good walks and striking looks.

they are good catwalkers, but i don't see anything special from them... reminds me to the other twin models few years ago... they walked 1-2 season and then they gone...

To be honest I haven't seen the Pavlov sisters in a single show and I watched every show untill now. They are just quite invisible/boring to me and I guess my brains just skip them haha.

i can't even tell the difference between her and olivia jansing. same with frida westerlund and julia hoomans

Me neither!!

I agree that the Pavlova Sisters don't look that special, but I think they have this classic elegant runway Model look and I do notice them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->