Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of this Diesel bag?
die_00xa39pr391t8087_gry-2t.jpg

Pic: 80spurple.com

wow that was quick. well i have black hair and olive skin (yellow undertone). i was also planning to wear the bandeau top as a layering piece under a loose tank or t-shirt. would the pink color be versatile? and just to add, the pink is actually a coral-ish pink, not neon pink as it appears in the photo. so far i'm leaning toward the pink but i'm gonna wait for more opinions. thanks, Milada and timemachinedream!

Yea, I'd still say go with the pink. It should complement your coloring much better. ^_^

I missed the handbag (Post #44). So let me yay or nay or whatever... I don't like that handbag too much in its design. However, it seems pretty manageable and versatile. So if you want to go get that... you got my vote. Yay! handbag!

Dress confidently and look/be as hot as here in Southeast Texas!

This is not a yay or nay about the coat, because it is gorgeous - no doubt :D

But the question is if it will work with my haircolor which is golden/reddish blond? I have always been careful with yellow, but I am just so tempted by this coat :blush:

e6a2fc08e739c830f16de64bd4bd9a2d.jpg

pic by redheofsweden.se

My hair:
SNV14935.jpg

^ yay! I think it'll work because that yellow has a bit of 'neon lime' in it... Don't know how else to explain it... lol.
it's very very pretty!

YAY! The model's hair doesn't even match the coat, but I think yours can! :flower:

^Thanks for your answers - now I am even more tempted... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->