Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Split *Update* Now Engaged

i get the feeling that actually nobody is happy for them.
everyone wants Behati to be with her Ex-boyfriend again.
i actually think it´s sad that nobody is happy for them.
i wish them all the best. maybe it lasts, who knows.

You mean only in TFS or the mainstream media?
I bet that E! News, Extra, E.T. are all over the "news".

BTW are there any new pics of them? :huh:

i ment TFS. Adam Levine isn´t much in the german media.

No offense, but from Anne V to Behati? That's a bit of downgrade

I mean, Behati looks way too young for Adam. Anne V suits Adamn much better
Posted via Mobile Device

At least Behati didn't publicly announce the end of her relationship (without her ex knowing) which makes her look a lot classier in my eyes.

Adam and Anne looked better together and Behati looks a bit young next to him, but there's more than looks, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
At least Behati didn't publicly announce the end of her relationship (without her ex knowing) which makes her look a lot classier in my eyes.

Adam and Anne looked better together and Behati looks a bit young next to him, but there's more than looks, no?

yes you are right about that but i am not saying that behati has no class, what i meant is that adam just looked better with anne.

anyway, although i am more fond of anne v, i have to admit that it's not very nice of her to hurt adam by announcing the split without his knowing :(

Behati & Jaime is not even famous famous for her to announce it. however, adam will put her in the public eye more

I agree that Adam and Behati aren't as famous as Anne and Adam and didn't need to announce anything.

I just think Anne could have handled the situation a lot better.
She should have talked to him before talking to the media and there was no need to talk about who dumped whom.

Anyway, it seems like he wasn't too heartbroken as he has found a new girl so soon. We will see if it lasts.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I thought he's kinda angry with Anne V... I wonder if he dates Behati on purpose... she's also a VS model or sth like that.... Oops perhaps my imagination is running wild sorry

Surely that Anne should have handled this a little better. I checked their twitters yesterday... Adam seems to unfollow Anne V already but Anne V is still following Adam
Posted via Mobile Device

there is definitly something of that sort: dated Anne and she dumps in. Result: New Marron 5 video has a VS lady in it to replace Anne, and his new girlfriend is a VS model
So its either he REALLY loves VS or their is some revenge behind...

Well it's just my personal opinion , I prefer Behati's looks and I remember last year my friends said that "The maroon 5's lead singer's girlfriend and him are cute but shes not that pretty". Oh wellllllll. Moving on.

I do have to give credit to Anne...she was no fool. She got out on her terms when she realized he would never commit to her.

I do have to give credit to Anne...she was no fool. She got out on her terms when she realized he would never commit to her.

Yeah if he really loves Anne that much, he would have do sth to show his commitment. Its not Anne's fault that she doesn't want to waste her time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah if he really loves Anne that much, he would have do sth to show his commitment. Its not Anne's fault that she doesn't want to waste her time.
Posted via Mobile Device

I kinda agree, but at the same time, if you're dating a rock star, and you're expecting commitment...I think you're aiming a bit high.

I was actually shocked at how fast Adam is dating again...
His song "Payphone" kinda mirror his relationship with Anne I think
Posted via Mobile Device

^agreed, although about the shock, we don't really know anything about what actually went down to end things between the two so i don't feel as though i am in a position to rag on adam for 'moving on' so fast. Plus, in his defense, having another girl quite fast will probably help him from feeling a wee bit emasculated, or suspicious of mourning the loss of Anne in his life in the media.

Yeah but it's just suspicious. Behati...Bregje... all VS models

Well I wonder if Adam really loves Behati
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->