American Apparel #2

i still have a $30 merchandise credit that I need to use but can't seem to find what i want!!!!

maybe one of the circle scarves?
my sister got me one for christmas and i've been wearing it a lot lately...
it's great for the weird temperature fluctuations in my office so i can wear it in to work, take it off, then if it gets cold and the heat doesn't kick on i can wear it as a shawl :P

everything they sell is SO 80's...

:P...
what are they gonna do when that trend dies?!?...

:lol:...

Thats why I stick to the nice clean lines. I dont own any disco pants or acid wash. However, I do own the shiny leggings in black but they are harmless

:wink:

everything they sell is SO 80's...

:P...
what are they gonna do when that trend dies?!?...

:lol:...

True, they have a LOT of things I could never wear, but they do have great basics otherwise (despite being overpriced like a mofo :ninja:)

Thats why I stick to the nice clean lines. I dont own any disco pants or acid wash. However, I do own the shiny leggings in black but they are harmless

:wink:

Same here, I tend to stick to basic shirts, tights and leggings in solid colors. I don't like too trendy items.

There is a dress in a picture for the cotton thigh-high socks that I can't find on the site. It's the one on the left, the purple/cream lace? (obviously could be styled from a few different pieces on the site...) can someone help me find them?

Credit: Americanapparel.net

I had made this post a couple of weeks/months ago. I was browsing AA and they have it for sale!!

http://store.americanapparel.net/RNT62P.html

**please do not quote images

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy t-shirts there (only because they're so soft), but I've grown to prefer BDG's men's tees. AA's just kind of...skeezy.

maybe one of the circle scarves?
my sister got me one for christmas and i've been wearing it a lot lately...
it's great for the weird temperature fluctuations in my office so i can wear it in to work, take it off, then if it gets cold and the heat doesn't kick on i can wear it as a shawl :P

thank you but i already own one ^_^

You could try the Le Sac Dress. I'm not sure if it's over $30 (and it probably is), but I've got one in the peach color. It's quite nice if you can figure out how to wrap the straps right. It's pretty versatile, so you can wear it almost anywhere...although be careful of the back; the back almost always looks wonky.

theyre new lace dress is amazing! im also thinking of getting this shirt in a couple colors, im a small, 5.5 and 100 lbs. what size do you reckon i should get?
http://store.americanapparel.net/2406dlw.html#
i want the fit to be like the model
serve.asp

americanapparel.net

Does anyone know how long shipping usually takes? I ordered a dress on the 23rd, it's still not here... getting a bit worried, should I contact AA?

Hmm well that's reassuring, super annoying though I feel like I've waited forever! Blah

Has anyone seen the lace print nylon tricot 3/4 sleeve dress in stores yet? It's on the website under new styles. I checked at our main AA store today but they didn't have it. I really want it.

Anyone have the matte black shiny leggings? I have regular "shiny" leggings from H&M but still haven't gotten the matte black from AA. Still like how they look rubbery. I know I'm kinda late on this, and I've read all the great reviews on the site. Anyone have any cons? If I size up will it look weird?

i can't see this crappy products and sexist advertising anymore!

serve.asp

what do you think of this color combo? fun? or tacky?

americanapparel.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"