American Apparel #2

Bleurgh. Not into those tights at all. Maybe red and green would work, at least at Christmas. But those? No way!

Does anyone know if the cotton leggings in size L have longer legs than size M?
Size M fits great all around, except that I'd like it to reach my feet and not my ankles.

serve.asp

(americanapparel.net)

i love it sooo much, i highly recommend it!

I feel like the magazines that American Apparel are being advertised in (Fantastic Man, Purple Fashion, The Gentlewoman) are really influencing the whole image of AA's look and apparels. I feel like with some of the products I see promoted all over Toronto (and I literally mean all over Toronto) the styling and garments individually hit the ideal trend for the season, I can say it's very Chloe/Celine influenced in my personal opinion.

I feel like the magazines that American Apparel are being advertised in (Fantastic Man, Purple Fashion, The Gentlewoman) are really influencing the whole image of AA's look and apparels. I feel like with some of the products I see promoted all over Toronto (and I literally mean all over Toronto) the styling and garments individually hit the ideal trend for the season, I can say it's very Chloe/Celine influenced in my personal opinion.

Pheobe is everywhere:D

serve.asp

americanapparel.net

what do people think about these? i can't decide how i feel about them. and i've only ever seen tavi wear them

I Bought this entire outfit (minus the loafers/gladiator Sandals) over the weekend.

Has anyone heard that some of the products their currently selling (basically anything neon/retro) is being removed out of stores sometime this year?

DSC02161.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

^ I think that rumour started from this blog post. A girl who works for AA said that they're getting rid of all the 80s lamé.

I've definitely noticed a shift in their ads. They're plastered all over bus stops here and they're more grown up and less sexual.

I wish they wouldn't jack up the prices. Or if they must, then do better quality control.

oh darn, now I regret NOT to buy this lovely thing while being in new york...
I am so stupid, I am so stupid *crying*

^ I think that rumour started from this blog post. A girl who works for AA said that they're getting rid of all the 80s lamé.

I've definitely noticed a shift in their ads. They're plastered all over bus stops here and they're more grown up and less sexual.

I wish they wouldn't jack up the prices. Or if they must, then do better quality control.

I'm so happy you noticed, it's one of the things i've been getting at. Maybe the people that are working for magazines like Fantastic Man, Purple Fashion and the Gentlewoman are coming to AA and give them the advice of what's in and what's out. I think AA would still want to preach out that whole 80's schfeal but in a much softer tone. and the sexualness of the advertising is a lot more chic, you can defintely tell that they're incredibly influenced by Purple Fashion Magazine, or maybe it's the other way around?

Jenna-maria I bought it in a grey/white mix, it's really comfy and cozy!

^that grey/white mix would have been my choice too. anyway, maybe I some day get over it since I cannot order it from online. I dont own credit card anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->