Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie News **Update Confirmed to be Engaged**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who hate Angelina Jolie, because of the whole Jennifer Aniston thing were always so idiotic to me.

People who hate Jennifer Aniston because of the whole Angelina Jolie thing are really idiotic to me.

Yes, hate on Jennifer because she got dumped and vacationed in Mexico with some friends. That's very smart.

^Very interesting theory.

Except Angelina's interest in humanitarian issues, and lifestyle/image change predate Brad by years. And she adopted Maddox while she was still married to Billy Bob.
By all means, dislike the woman but could you at least check her wikipedia page before rewriting her entire biography?

And to answer your question, yes, people do change by that much. It's called quitting getting high on hard core substances 24/7 and becoming a mother, both of which are cathartic milestones. You wouldn't believe how that transforms a person.

It is correct that her humanitarian work started before meeting Brad, but it is also correct that after the whole story with Brad there was clear a need to be all over the place helping those who most need (in fact i really don't care if she does it with the "heart" or not, it's great that people are being helped, but again I say that i don't think it is "unintentional").
Also true that Maddox was adopted without Brad, but something is adopt one kid, other is adopt 3! By the way, she says she seeks for privacy for her children, but what a great idea come to media and share some quite private matters about her children in many interviews...very smart indeed to give the idea of the "perfect" family....
Ok,being a mother can change a person, but why didn't she star to change when she adopted Maddox? Her lifestyle did change only after meeting Brad, that's my opinion!

I know I would be attaked after writing my post, once again didn't want to be rude with anyone, but why can't some people here respect my opinion? do we all have to share the same opinion?

Oh and by the way, i don't like Angelina because of Jennifer Aniston, simply because there is nothing about her that I like :quite average actress (great work from Hollywood machine to "creat" this fabulous movie star), boring and predictable style, pretend to be a person that she isn't, and of course her embarassing attitude towards Brad while he was married (and this is a fact).

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelina and Jennifer have more in common than they think. They both seem insecure. It is possible to not like either woman.

I think it's quite ignorant to just assume Brad and Jennifer ONLY broke up because of Angelina. Clearly she was a factor in that equation, but if they were meant to be...IF they had been happy, then they would still be together. But this is LIFE...
Agree. I don't think that Angelina is the cause of Brad and Jen divorce. She's the effect of Brad and Jen relationship. I mean, it's very stupid to blame someone else in destruction of the relationship... because the reason is not there. It's always between two people who are in relationship...^_^

I know I would be attaked after writing my post, once again didn't want to be rude with anyone, but why can't some people here respect my opinion? do we all have to share the same opinion?
Attacked?
I politely presented you with factual evidence that some of your points were incorrect. I didn't attack you.

Again, whether you decide to like Angelina or not is nobody's business. But if you are going to invent lies to justify not liking her (like rewriting her biography in spite of overwhelming evidence that your statements are wrong) then you can only expect to have people disagreeing with you and setting you right.
An outright lie isn't a valid opinion that other people have to accept or 'respect'.

Attacked?
I politely presented you with factual evidence that some of your points were incorrect. I didn't attack you.

Again, whether you decide to like Angelina or not is nobody's business. But if you are going to invent lies to justify not liking her (like rewriting her biography in spite of overwhelming evidence that your statements are wrong) then you can only expect to have people disagreeing with you and setting you right.
An outright lie isn't a valid opinion that other people have to accept or 'respect'.

ok, this is my last post because we will not go anywhere, but where the hell did I "invent lies" about her to justify "not liking" her? I expressed valid points like: she is an average actress, she has very poor style, and it's my impression that many things about her are just an act, they are fake! I'm not inventing anything, just expressing my opinion!
and just because you think my statements are wrong, doesn't mean they are...you call it a "lie" like you are the own of the truth, well maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong...
do you know Angelina in person?do you private with her and her family?
the opinion thats we form about any celebrity is based on what we see on tv, magazines, etc....that same opinion may be close or far to the reality and we will never know that, so don't think it's fair or polite to accuse the others of saying lies, just because they disagree with you about a person.

That's all for me....

harumi corrected false facts she did not attack you. maybe its a problem of translation. maybe english is not your first language ? its a fact that angelina was a unhcr goodwill ambassador since 2001 way before meeting brad. she did a lot of humanitarian trips before meeting brad. she even published a book in 2003 about her travels in Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Pakistan, Cambodia and Ecuador, its also a fact that she adopted maddox in 2002. the only child she adopted when she was with him was pax. she filed for zahara adoption before being with brad. now you are entitled to think she that she doesn't love her children and exploit refugees but it does not change the facts. :flower:

harumi corrected false facts she did not attack you. maybe its a problem of translation. maybe english is not your first language ? its a fact that angelina was a unhcr goodwill ambassador since 2001 way before meeting brad. she did a lot of humanitarian trips before meeting brad. she even published a book in 2003 about her travels in Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Pakistan, Cambodia and Ecuador, its also a fact that she adopted maddox in 2002. the only child she adopted when she was with him was pax. she filed for zahara adoption before being with brad. now you are entitled to think she that she doesn't love her children and exploit refugees but it does not change the facts. :flower:

Cinthia, thanks very much for post and wisely corrections. I can't explain my self very well because my 1st language is not english, so sorry for that.
what I should have said is that Angelina did humanitarian works before Brad, but only after meet him, her work as an ambassador gain much more recognition and I think she loves to take profit of it.
once again, sorry for my terrible english

its ok. i dont think people will change their opinion on angelina or jenifer. they have not in 6 years and the triangle still sell papers. people that dont like angelina wont like her because she does a lot of charity work or because of her children. on the contrary they often attack her work or her mother skills. people that dont like jenifer wont like her because brad left her you see what i mean? people will interpret things from the opinion they chose 6 years ago. maybe one they will see its pointless but i fear angelina and jenifer will be grandmothers and people will still argue.

starmagazinejenniferani.jpg

gossipcop

Pavonine I totally agree with you about the men never being vilified. The way I looked at it was that Brad was the one married to Jen and he's a grown man who made the decision to divorce Jen. I never understood what people's problem with Angelina was. It was never confirmed that they were having an affair and we can't go around assuming as such. And as far as the comments about their relationship being fake, I don't get it. They've been together for like 5 years now and have 3 biological children and 3 which he wanted to be a father to. That seems like a pretty legitimate partnership to me. That's my very un-biased opinion because I happen to like both women. I'm sure they're over it so I think we should get over it too.

^agree. People need to move on and accept the fact that things didn't work out between Brad and Jen, and that didn't have to be just anybody's fault. Who says a marriage has to work? And work forever? People change and grow, so do relationships. The important thing is to be able to treasure and savor the good times spent together.

On another note, I noticed so many people referring to Brad as 'your husband' during Angie's current press tour. Did they finally get married without me knowing?:lol:

I keep reading and hearing about Angie being hospitalized last night....in spanish speaking media. This kind of things are almost always BS so I was wondering if anybody has something on this....

I felt sorry for Jen but I don't thing Angelina is the one to blame. She has never been that bad IMO, she grew up in a Hollywood and if comparing to other "celebrity kids" of that period she is one of the most decent grown ups. I can't see anything which screams "fake" about her. She isn't that bad as people think. She made her mistakes, grew up and moves on. We don't know what was the situation between Brad and Jen. Maybe Brad wanted a real family with kids and blah. blah... and come on who can resist Angelina Jolie. But I still feel sorry for Jen and I think she should settle down and have kids.

P. S. Chelsea said Angie doesn't have female friends because she's a b***. Well al least she doesn't have such friends as Chelsea who would discuss your personal life in public.

*edit* please see TFS guidelines regarding no drug discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
^there was an Allure interview around that time where Angelina said she bonded with Brad on the fact that Jennifer didn´t want to have kids. I´m paraphrasing, I can´t remember her exact words... but I can see that happening with Jennifer, she comes across as a very vain person imo.

Here in Argentina everybody is going bonkers over an alleged Angie´s hospitalization, and everybody is going on and on about her "issues" when apparently nothing happened, she just premiered a movie and she is totally ok with his family.

Apparently, she's pregnant, which wouldn't be a surprise since they both recently talked about adding to their brood and she's been glowing lately. Very happy for them if it's true. :blush:
Angelina Jolie Is Absolutely And Massively Pregnant

Hey! Do you fancy Angelina Jolie? Apart from the way she looks and pouts, you probably think she’s pretty edgy and different to all the other celebrities. She isn’t. She’s got pregnant, just like the rest of the bores.

That’s right! She’s got a thing growing inside her! Seen her supping cans of super strength beer recently? That’s because she’s preggo.
And it has been coming a while now. Brad Pitt and Jolie have been dropping hints about wanting to add to their tedious brood, and everyone thought they were oh-so-clever for joking that they’d probably steal an orphan from Africa. Alas, not. They’ve been having sex without a condom on and now she’s going to grow her own.

A source close to Jolie, no longer a weirdo, has revealed that Angelina is expecting her seventh child and telling friends she can’t wait to play mom again.
The source says:
“She’s almost three months along. It’s not something she wants to officially announce but she’s at a point where she is telling a select group of people.”
Regrettably, one of the select few has gone and blabbed to a motormouth and they’ve told us, who can’t keep a secret to save our lives (apart from those secrets we have which have injunctions on them, which is really, really irritating).
Adds an insider:
“Angelina is really savoring every moment. she’s having a tough time with morning sickness but says it’s all worth it.”
Apparently, Ange has said this as well, though christ knows when and where:
“I love being pregnant. You feel like more like a woman than you’ve ever felt. You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby.”
There you have it folks! Want to feel like a woman? Don’t listen to Shania Twain’s ‘Man! I Feel Like A Woman’, but rather, adopt a parasite.
hecklerspray.com

Well, I'm really happy if she really is prgnant but I'll wait till they confirm it. I've read similar stories a million times and Ok Magazine isn't a reliable source IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->