Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie News **Update Confirmed to be Engaged**

Status
Not open for further replies.
32655584.jpg

56932482.jpg

10440638.jpg

ohnotheydidnt

I think we all knew she had a past that wasn't all "pure" ... Who cares ?
She became someone else and deserves to be seen as she is : a great actress and a wonderful person willing to use her fame to help people who need it !

^err... I obviously wasn't serious.

Beside, it's not a big deal, it's old news. What would she sue? She's talked about all that before so I doubt she gives a crap. Unless the pictures were stolen, it's a non-story.

im sure YOU were, but others usually arent not serious dear harumi :flower: it wasnt an attack on you :P :smile:

I think I've seen that editorial in W o.O
:lol:

Actually my first reaction was a jokey: 'Brad probably took the pictures'.
It looks like the kind of 'arty' shoot he would like.

Angie looks hot. I wish I would look that hot during a 14-hours **** bender (or even after a day at the spa).
And that's it? I thought there would be other, actually shocking pictures. Am bored.

wow Angie had SM session... big deal.... next title could be 'Brad in shock: Angelina farts!!!'

people are so bored....

^ How about "Hypocritical Satanic sl*t wants you to think she is a humanitarian, but behind closed doors in her private bedroom she does things she does not want you to see - we have the pictures of these things come and take a look for $1"

PLUS

"Jen reacts to Brange Devil Worship scandal" *insert open mouthed photo of Jen as she exits Starbucks and talks with a friend*

Last edited by a moderator:
wow Angie had SM session... big deal.... next title could be 'Brad in shock: Angelina farts!!!'

people are so bored....

hahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhaha :lol:

m.j. :flower: ur too funny!

QOTD: Vegetables Almost Killed St. Angie

stangiesteak.jpg

Before St. Angie kept her forehead vein fresh and full by suckling on the testicle veins of her victims, she apparently tried a blood-free diet and it almost caused her to shrivel up and explode (think True Blood-style). At a press conference for Salt, St. Angie reportedly told a bunch of reporters without recording devices (because I couldn't find a clip of this shi*:(

"I joke that a big juicy steak is my beauty secret. But seriously, I love red meat. I was a vegan for a long time, and it nearly killed me. I found I was not getting enough nutrition."

Maddox better round up the army, because Peta is probably aiming their red paint canons at the Holy Church of Brangelina right now.
dlisted

^I so agree. I just groan when I see anything posted from them - what a waste of time.

^I third that. However I generally hate most reporting on Brad and Angelina. It's either too over the top for them or against them. No middle ground what so ever.

Racine, You In Danger Girl

bradpittcheating.jpg

Don't worry, Maddox is placing his hand on the Rosetta Stone right this second to get the French translation for "You in danger girl" to text this Racine ho. Jennifer Aniston is off the hook for the day, because Maddox has bigger tricks to fry.....like Racine (or "Ratcine" as Maddox is already calling her).

Racine, a 22-year-old French model who works as a fancy flight attendant for a private jet company, tells Star Magazine that she has licked on the vampire marks left by St. Angie on Brad Pitt's balls while they were up in the air. God must have been taking his afternoon nap while they were doing it, because I'm surprised he didn't grab the plane and shake Brad's peen out of Racine's snatch as a favor to his main homegirl St. Angie.

Not only does Racine swear she got it on with Brad, but she also brags about how she has taken a wet ride on three of St. Angie's leftover peens.

The article on Star's website doesn't really say anything else, but they do leave us with this quote from Racine about how she loves to fuc* claimed dick. A quote that is definitely going to gain her membership into the Homewreckers Union, "They get so excited when they cheat! It turns me on because I'm able to give them what they lack." And just like that, all the blood rushed straight to Sienna Miller's bull dozer vagina.

In all seriousness, you can't just blurt out that you fuc*ed Brad Pitt without presenting some evidence to the court. A picture, a text, a used condom, or even a vial filled with the joyous tears that fell out of Brad's eye holes as soon as he stuck his wang into a vagina that didn't bite at him.

I was joking about the Homewreckers Union thing, because Racine's mistress wh*re game is bunk shi*. And Maddox should go back to his regularly scheduled programmed (example: crank messaging Aniston on Match.com).
dlisted

^ I would say that story is BS, as most of Star's stories are, but that pic of Brad on the cover is cute.

^Consider the source,

........off course there is NOT

wow..

is there ay proof or back up for that claim?

well, its on the cover of a magazine so it must be true :rolleyes:

and it was about time for brad to start cheating.... angie already did half of hollywood, you go brad! :innocent::rolleyes:

im being ironic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->