Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

I didn't know. It's a new story on the daily mail. I'm sure they recycle pictures.:blush:

Yeah they are known to recycle gossip. Especially about Kate.

I do like the green mesh sarong with the white bikini. But not those sunglasses.

^In #3714? I like that dress.

The DM is ********. But I guess it's hard for the paps to get pics of people on Mustique, cuz it's private and probably not the easiest to gain access to. I think in the past when they went to Mustique the only way the paps could get pics was when they played around Barbados.
So they illustrate the article with an oldie from one of their Balearic holidays and hope we won't know the difference. :P The sarong is cool, and the sunglasses are ugly.

Why can't they trap shoot or clay shoot instead of shooting birds for reason? And of course she dresses a bit boring she's trying to be a Princess so she wants to play it safe and no call too much attention to herself.

I don't know... whether intentional or not, she seems to draw attention to herself no matter what she does. Whatever she wears or does, the tabs think of, or find something ridiculous to write about it.

^That's only because of who she's dating. I haven't seen anything she's done that would grab attention if she wasn't dating Prince William.

^Agreed. She would be just another girl in London without Prince William. I'm just glad she isn't wearing boots for once.

Yes but, What is with these girls and those boots?!?! I can understand once in awhile but everyday. I've seen pictures of her shopping and these are what she buys?!?!:huh:

I've noticed that Kate seems to get items and then wear them to death. The black boots, the white Prada bag, the wedge espadrilles from a few summers back.

I guess she and Pippa try to be cute by wearing identical boots.

It's a fact that she wouldn't attract attention if she wasn't dating PW but that's not the point. Of course, the media only honed in on the person Kate Middleton because of PW. This is undisputed and pointless as an argument against her. You could substitute any names for hers and William's, i.e. Harry and Chelsy, and you have the same fact: Never would be in the media except for being a royal girlfriend. I haven't attracted attention from the world media either, but if I started dating a prince, I probably would! :lol:

^Yeah but you said "she seems to draw attention to herself no matter what she does." I don't think she generally draws attention to herself she just gets because of the obvious. The only time I think she drew attention to herself when she and William broke up and she went clubbing every 5 seconds to get his attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that Kate seems to get items and then wear them to death. The black boots, the white Prada bag, the wedge espadrilles from a few summers back.

I'll give her a break and say that her clothing budget is probably not that extensive, She's got money but not that much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->