Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

Right. And she has such fabulous legs, she should show them off instead of hiding them under those tights. I don't get it. It's not necessary to wear them all the time. She should look at Letizia of Spain for guidance.

Kate Middleton 2011-02-24 - at Trearddur Bay Lifeboat Station Holyhead - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^Without the boots, the head ornament and the messy hair it would have been 80% better. The scarf needed to go too, it just makes it look messy compared to such a tailored jacket. Plus doesn't the jacket have a high collar?

Ok I have one more complaint about this outfit, the dress is way too short. It's almost up to her "you know what" when she bent down to talk to the little girl. An inch above the knee would have been better.

You can't blame her for wearing tights Anglesey & St Andrews are both freezing at this time of year! There's no way I would have stood out in the wind in Anglesey for as long as she did, I actually hope she had thermal underwear on!

^Without the boots, the head ornament and the messy hair it would have been 80% better. The scarf needed to go too, it just makes it look messy compared to such a tailored jacket. Plus doesn't the jacket have a high collar?

I said before that I really like this look and I do. (Especially the topper, actually.)
However, I will concede on the scarf.
Not sure what is going on there.:huh:

Kate Middleton 2011-02-25 - visit St Andrews University in Scotland - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Hair looks beautiful and healthy. Coat is matronly. I hope she'll start experimenting with clothes just like CP Maxima and CP Mary did after getting married. Though I don't think that'll happen, the Dutch and Danish monarchies are not as uptight as the British monarchy.

Kate Middleton 2011-02-25 - at New Zealand House in london - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Her last few outfits have been an improvement.I wish she would ditch the suede boots for a classier leather pair. I also wish someone would wipe the liner from the bottom of her eyes.

I might be the only one who sees it, but I think Kate (in her red suit with the turtleneck underneath) is clearly channelling Princess Diana:

Credit: The Royal Forums

Attachments

• PD1.jpg
    PD1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 517
  • PD2.jpg
    PD2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god! She is, it's almost the same outfit:shock: But I have to say, Diana looked way better in it.

To be fair the royals always favor those matronly suits. Any suit Kate wears will probably look like something Diana wore before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->