Chanel HC S/S 08 Paris

NYC ART STYLE, I agree with everything you say!! Heels, at least some- would help several of the outfits, but overall I love it!! And, of course, as we all know, Chanel is taking over the world- so we must get used to it...! B:(woot:

OMG

This is such a beautiful collection,its decadent but not pretentious,sexy yet sophisticated,SOOO much better than last years.

I can get over looking at Hqs(Emillia thanks alot for posting all of them :flower: ) :wub:

Full Collection

00010m1540.jpg
00020m1440.jpg

00030m1401.jpg
00040m1405.jpg

00050m1395.jpg
00060m1408.jpg

style.it

if KingKong will come back again he can wear this Jacket;-)

The same location as the S/S 2006 HC collection. A nice venue. But that enormous jacket in the middle of the runway is just horrible.

Some of the evening gowns are...ok.
But the rest? Horrible.
Flat shoes? Horrible.
Short model in horrible dress? Horrible.

Thank you miu_miu! :heart:

Oooh, so many short short skirts. I bet those stores (you know who they are) who knock things off quickly have already started on the wrap skirt. I can visualize it.

Overall, I love the Ice Princess/Masquerade feeling, but nothing screams "you must have me!" quite yet.

Rather beautiful if you ask me

Karl's vision of masculine yet romantic frothy feminine chic in the female form-not sure if it makes sense but he's gown down a rather masculine cut but celebrating the female form in these beautiful, diaphanous juxtapositions.

I love the whole airy school-girl, ballerina look. I like how it's not too fussy but not minimal. Karl knows we want wonderful artistic pieces of art and here he has given it to us-without the fuss..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->