Chanel S/S 2010 : Claudia, Freja & Baptiste by Karl Lagerfeld

i like claudia's photo but baptiste ruins the other shot

Freja's legs look so weird and Baptiste's left leg too (his knee especially). I love the hats and the air of the campaign.

I like how this has turned out. Personally I would of preferred Claudia on her own, but I don't mind Freja & Baptiste.
Claudia's shot is beautiful, I love the angle and featuring of the bag. Thanks NS!

I actually love both of these photos! Claudia's is better, but I like the styling on Freja!

I am not blown away, but these are some of the better campaign photos of the season.

A couple of petty comments:
I will wait to see what else comes out, but thus far I don't see how this merited a location shoot in Argentina.

I know that the emphasis is the clothes, but if that is the extent to which Claudia Schiffer was used, they could have gotten a less experienced, much cheaper model.

Nice!! especiality the Freja shot

their nice but I want to see more (the clothes look beautiful btw)
I just don't get the latin vibe going on

Looks good and I hope it will get better as more shots start coming out (as it usually happens with Chanel campaigns IMO).
Claudia's shot is beautiful.

So far, I'm not loving it, I was expecting a different vibe... Besides, Freja is the only one I like... I'll wait for more...

^ i was expecting a different vibe too..but for now it seems not extraordinary but nice, especially freja's shot :blush:

^Woah, It's not bad, what a nice surprise. I kinda like it, good the fugly shoes aren't feauterd.

Claudia's one is ok, but I love the feel of Freja and Baptiste's.

I like it but I need to see more. Claudia's shot is boring but I love Freja and Baptiste together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->