Chanel S/S 2010 : Claudia, Freja & Baptiste by Karl Lagerfeld

Not too excited about it. Yet.
But I'm not aversed to see more. And, well... Claudia is perfect for Chanel all the time anyway ^_^

A gaucho theme will never get old for me, this is gorgeous :crush:

I really, really like Freja in this. Not comment on Claudia -_-

The shots are gorgeous, both Freja and Claudia looks pretty:flower: but i was hoping they went along with the farm girl theme it suits the collection so well, this was my fav Chanel collection in years i hope some of the other images have more color and girlieness to them.

I love love love the styling of this campaign. The hats and everything else makes the collection look more interesting and luxe than it was.

The only thing that bothers me is the location. It looks dirty and not in a cool-New York-downtown vibe. The surroundings work more for editorial, but for a campaign selling luxury items it does not.

The two first shots looks nice... my fav goes to Freja and Baptiste, it's pretty simple but that totally works for me!
can't wait to see more.

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos on the straw. Why doesn't Karl 'fall in love' with Simon? At least he's beautiful.

I agree with the person who said that they don't see how this merited a location shoot in Argentina.
And can anyone actually tell that that's Freja??? :huh:
She kinda looks like Kate Moss there. I don't see what's so "great" about her picture. I think people just like it because they like her.

:rofl:Sorry, but this is just so bad! (In my very personal opinion obviously^_^)

Seriously Karl needs to stop - the setting, the lack of photographic skill or talent, the Baptiste. It's just all way too much. I'm laughing now, but it's actually quite sad how bad Chanel ads are these days. (Although admittedly I quite liked some of the last one)

I guess I can breathe a tiny sigh of relief now that I see the campaign. It's one that I wouldn't mind seeing in every magazine in the next 6 months:wink:

very alluring; glad to see claudia back for chanel.
- typical casting for something lagerfeld produced though.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is quite beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"