Chanel S/S 2010 : Claudia, Freja & Baptiste by Karl Lagerfeld

Does anybody know anything about the photos with the horses and the straw?? Maybe those are for the catalogue.

I'm disappointed by this campaing, I'd like Karl to change the casting for the next one, although if it were only Claudia it'd be great, of course, but I guess it'll be Abbey and Heidi or something like that with Baptiste around...

Wow, really stunning...at first I thought it was a shame that they didnt show buenos aires, my beloved city...but now seeing the textures, the floor, the doors, it really looks like every place in here...specially san telmo...

they should do more editorials (not only campaigns) here, it is truly a wonderfull city

Did anyone get the catalogue?

I'd like Karen to star next Chanel campaign, she's so sophisticated. :blush: Raquel Zimmerman wouldn't be a bad choice either. They're my two candidates, I really want Karl to change the casting!

HQ's

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

One more HQ

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

from aboutclaudia.com

n_10_02jj.jpg
n_10_02jjj.jpg
n_10_02jjjj.jpg

n_10_02l.jpg
n_10_02ll.jpg
n_10_02lll.jpg

I'm assuming those are from the catalogue? Beautiful images, Claudia looks impeccable.
Usually I'm not a fan of soft looking shots, but these are lovely to look at in print. It's as if they tell a story.

I wonder where these photos are, I'd love to see them.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Lucien44/Bellazon

Sheila/Bellazon

Wow, seeing all those beautiful shots really makes you appreciate it a lot more.
Freja's shots have grown on me a lot, Claudia's will always be my favourite. Thanks candlebougie!

ELLE Russia March 2010 via journal-plaza.net

Wasn't sure where to put this, but it seems to be the eyewear ads. There could be more shots?

scanned in by me | from Marie Claire UK April 2010

this really was an excellent setting for the ads this season. sometimes i think i underestimate karl!

i am really excited to see the rest of the eyewear ads. thanks fearless123:flower: Unfortunately those sunglasses are too large for me to think about purchasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->