Costume Institute Gala 2007

Emil said:
^^She most certainly did!My favourite of the night,the girl is stunning.

can't agree more.. she is absolutely stunning

Bridget Hall - Costume Institute Gala in honor of "Poiret: King of Fashion", NYC, 05/07/2007
superiorpics

shalom harlow is the best! also Charlotte Gainsbourg, Jessica Stam
Jacquetta Wheeler, Cate Blanchett, the Olsons also look great, and Carine Roitfeld of course

I like that dress on Kirsten Dunst, I thought it was cool.. :smile:

oohh I think Bridget looks awesome! Especially the hair the makeup and jewelry. But the dress is cool too. I like that you can see the detailing in the HQ's.

so no one has the Vera Wang worn by Byrd Bell? I read about it either on a blog or some fashion website.... Vogue had a bunch of girls come to their offices to select dresses. They profiled some girl from Scrubs or something and mentioned that she liked a Vera Wang dress that ultimately Byrdie Bell wore

bridget hall looks like she just stepped off the cavalli ss07 runway :ninja:

so no one has the Vera Wang worn by Byrd Bell? I read about it either on a blog or some fashion website.... Vogue had a bunch of girls come to their offices to select dresses. They profiled some girl from Scrubs or something and mentioned that she liked a Vera Wang dress that ultimately Byrdie Bell wore

No, I have searched and serached too. You think with all that pre-press and the NYTimes article, they would have a photo of her on style.com.

No, I have searched and serached too. You think with all that pre-press and the NYTimes article, they would have a photo of her on style.com.

I found it!!

from newyorksocialdiary.com
costume202.jpg

^Yuck. What is up with the Patty Duke hair. I can't even think about the dress. No wonder style.com did not post her photo. But thank you for finding it :smile: good job.

^^^She looks like that woman in Married Two Children.

I am kicking myself. I could have gone, but I was in a car accident instead. My friend who went says Camilla's dress was ethereal.
Bridget Hall! Whatever happened to her career?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->