Do You Wear Make Up Because >>>

i wear makeup because it makes me feel pretty and makes my eyes stand out more. or if im having an ugly day ill put abit on and it cheers me up for a bit. lol

I wear make-up because I feel more confident with it. Of course, everyone should be satisfied and confident the way they are... but if I'm having bad skin/ a bad day in general and I put on some make-up, it immediately makes me feel a LOT better and more confident. Just because I feel pretty and happy then :smile:

I wish I didn't have to wear makeup so often because ofcourse it damages the skin, but I have horrible dark circles so I have to wear concealer/foundation but hopefully i'll find a more natural looking concealer that I can wear without foundation. Usually I wear concealer, foundation, mascara, lipstick, bronzer/blush..recently I switched from gel/liquid foundation to pressed powder but I apply it using a brush a big round one its way lighter on the skin and i'm gonna start taking care of my eye lashes better by stopping the mascara and applying castor oil on them plus ill start taking vitamin A and iron pills for it im really worried about any damages i might have made by wearing makeup nearly everyday for over 3 years now. My reasons for wearing makeup is really im very self-concious and need to look pretty all the time but i'm slowly getting over that and embracing my appearance.

i think the older i get, the more comfortable i feel in my own skin and i can go weeks without wearing any make-up. But I like putting it on, I like enhancing my features and it's fun to play with different techniques!
The only thing i don't wear at all these days is foundation because i just can't be bothered finding the right shade and my skin looks fine with just a powder on...

I wear makeup because it conceals imperfections and enhances. I used to never wear any foundation whatsoever (because I had perfect skin - when I used to go to Sephora and Department M/U counters, they used to say, "You don't need foundation!") UNTIL I hit 17 - from then on, my skin slowly spiraled down to a wreck, and though it's good now, I still have some faint scarring to deal with. :/

Now I've gotten into the habit of wearing foundation (though I wear less and less nowadays). I also wear a little bit of some brown eyeshadow as liner, curl my lashes, and I'm good to go. I try to look as natural and neutral as possible, with exception of special nights. :P I met my boyfriend when I had perfect skin, and he's seen me through TERRIBLE skin as well, so I don't mind hanging around makeup-less in the house - which I do most of the time anyway.

When I had terrible skin, however, I would not leave the house without any foundation. Ever. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->