Do You Wear Make Up Because >>>

I actually don't wear make-up that often. I sometimes do, when I'm going to a party or something like that. I agree with you, I don't like wearing make-up. I makes me feel like I'm dirty and I normally don't like having something in my face.

mm,used to wear it to feel grown up, now i wear it cuz i need to hide my acne scarring

I wear it because it's so fun to experiment with new looks.
...but I admit I probably wouldn't wear it as often as I do, if I felt beautiful without it.

i wear it to cover up my pink cheeks i hatee hatee hatee them !
and i wear mascara to emphisize my eyes.. you would hardly ever see me without mascara on even if i dont have any other make up on.

i get so jealous of girls with perfect skin tones , i am pretty lucky i have no pimples and hardly get them but i have to wear foundation to make my skin look even and i hate it.
i'd love to get up in the morning and just wash my face and go !

^awww, you should be happy of your pink cheeks. That's natural, better than some fake blush.
I wear mascara to lengthen my lashes and make my eyes stand out and lipgloss because it looks good. lols. xD

This is going to sound silly, but I wear makeup for the sake of wearing it. I like changing up my look, and coordinating my make up with my outfits and occasions. Plus, I don't see it as a necessity -- I see it as fun. I enjoy applying make up and experimenting with different looks. Otherwise, I'm perfectly comfortable -- flaws and all -- going out makeup free.

I don't wear much makeup and the maximum amount I wear most of the time is usually only lipstick. Whatever I wear though, it's always because I'm just in the mood for it.

These days I'm wearing translucent powder, mascara and lip gloss.

IF I wear blush, its a very light one like Chanel Fantasia - almost like a pink bronzer.

I wear concealer if I have some outstanding blemishes.. and other than that I might apply a tad bit of bronzer in the summer. I could never do the full foundation thing that some guys do.

To enhance my features, to make me feel a little more confident and because I find it fun to put on and play around with.

Well its mandatory I wear it as I work at a MAC counter :P - it would be like going to get a tattoo and the tat-artist has no tat's himself :blink: heh, no but seriously, I love wearing the face paint purely because of how it can bring out and enhance your natural features. Although, I have never been a big fanatic of the natural look myself... :winkiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
I only wear it when I'm going out (I mean to a party etc, not just out the front door!) and at work...I love eyeliner & mascara most. But I'm not obsessive about it, maybe I will be when I'm older and those wrinkles appear :doh:

I enjoy playing w/ makeup but like most of you ladies I don't like the "feeling" of it on as much. In the morning before I cannot leave the house without concealer under my eyes, a hint of pink blush on my cheeks, a sweep of mascara and lipgloss/balm/tint. I wear very natural makeup on a daily basis so that it looks like I'm not wearing any. Contradictory but I'm sure its the goal for most ladies too. So basically, to answer your question, I want to enhance my good features and hide the not so good ones. Well-done makeup boosts my confidence and makes me feel happier. :smile:

it's like wearing a mask. you can be a different person everyday. you can show the world just what mood your in.

because. i have to. i feel the necessity to wear. i have problems with going out without foundation. i simply cannot. i cant cope with not having flawless skin so by wearing tons of foundation i feel more secure with the way i look.

I wear make up because I hate the way I look. I'm not even happy with myself with make up on, so without it I feel revolting, like a horrible fat ugly pig.

Weirdly, up until a horrendous relationship break up, I wore no make up, and I felt confident and happy with myself. Since the break up, I won't even go to the cornershop without foundation on.

i wear makeup as a subtle way to accentuate my features. i loveee looking at backstage fashion videos but im too lazy wear 'full' makeup or go all out every day...i'd rather sleep in and wear bare minimum to look decent/like i put some effort in.

I just feel I look so much nice with it. Not that I wear heaps though- for work I just wear mascara and lipstick/gloss. Mascara is the one makeup product that makes the biggest difference in your look I find.

The main make up things for me are the powder cause my skin is so far from perfect and bronzer/blush
I can do without mascara or lip gloss/lipstick, but powder/blush are the must

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->