Givenchy F/W 09.10 : Mariacarla, Leonor, Iris, Ranya & Adriana by Mert & Marcus

Adrianna IS the star. TAKE THAT haters!

It wasn't what i wanted; o don't like the indoor setting (what have been much cooler in a graveyard or something) but I'm satisfied with it.

MCB looks fierce (as usual) and Iris as well.
The other 2 girls are kinda just there......

I love it! And I love that shade of lipstick on Adriana.

AMAZING. Everyone except for Simon looks completely villainous, it's fantastic.

OMG I love it. Such a great campaign. Kind of scarry but cool. Thanks.

Wow, I think this may be the worst Givenchy campaign since Liv Tyler or whatever.

At least it's out early so people won't have to fret with anticipation...

is it just me or does this campaign have the notorious 'i'm-striking-a-pose-like-mad-but-actually-i-need-to-pretend-like-i-couldn't-care-less-about-it' Dolce&Gabbana spectacle feel to it? :unsure:

Mariacarla and Adriana look absolutely perfect here! They're the stars of the campaign so far. I'm not sure I like the setting but I love the sleek, expensive goth vibe I get from this pics

I find the inclusion of "Leonor" incredibly annoying. Shes far too aggressive-looking. And that hair? It's too 80's powerwoman, no? :lol: :innocent:

I hope there are more images!!! More Adriana and more Mariacarla! Do you think Adriana will have solo shots only? :unsure:

I love it! Adriana looks perfect. I was hoping to see her and Mariacarla in the same pic though. I hope there's more!

they've made leonor look so much younger and really a lot like malgosia bela.

actually i find kinda of boring of this ad, nothing special except Mariacarla and Adriana's fierce look

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. This is fantastic. I can't wait to see some more shots, and see it in print. No doubt the eyewear shots will be appealing, with faces like this in the campaign. Leonor and Iris make this for me. Thanks for posting MMA

Aaaah, I love this! :buzz: Choosing Mert & Marcus and leaving the studio was a really good idea, the whole thing looks fantastic and so do the models - even Adriana, as much as I wasn't convinced at the beginning. Wonderful :heart:

Wow..pretty unexpected, but i actually like it. My opinion hasn't changed about Ranya, but the rest of the cast looks pretty great. And i love Leonor's look..she surely looks a lot like Malgosia! MariaCarla is the star of the campaign, as usual, but Iris and Adriana look amazing nonetheless. I was very scheptical at the beginning..but now i really like it..even though i agree that is quite boring. But..i love the male campaign ^_^

I can't imagine to see this surrounded by other advertisements in magazines and think this does not belong there.

Oh and sadly Adriana steals the cake and Mariacarla brings the goods as usual but I need to see more of Leonor, Iris and Ranya but thank you for posting, it's even earlier as Hugo Boss.

Is that really by Mert & Marcus? They are so much better not saying that it is bad. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are dark and mysterious. Oh, and look. One of them isn't wearing a top. Isn't that sexy! I bet you're wondering what they were up to in this room :brows:
:rofl: you're too cruel, sethii.

Not loving the setting, it kind of takes the entire atmosphere to a lazy level, but wow, I'm impressed by Adriana, who knew she could look remotely.. expensive. and Mariacarla's hair.. she needs a shampoo contract. :mellow: :heart:

I like for this is something new from Givenchy and M&M,
I need to see the print ads together with the layout to judge and
hopefully these arent the only womenswear and menswear shots

Last edited by a moderator:
Like how I've posted somewhere else, I thought it has pretty much matched it's expectations, or over. But there's a phony vibe for me through the ads. Can't decide whether it's those over performed stares, a preference of I&V, or it's just M&M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->