Givenchy F/W 09.10 : Mariacarla, Leonor, Iris, Ranya & Adriana by Mert & Marcus

OMG it looks so fantastic. I'm so scared.

If Lara were in the ads she would probably kill us with her stare.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!! :buzz:
Love it. MCB fierce as usual.
Ranya, Iris, and Dri were great additions, they are looking ferocious.
<333
The men's campaign is looking good too.

I love everything here, their poses, the styling the setting, its simple and all about the models making it work, and boy they did.

i think is Terrible this, very dark and very dolce gabbana ,no are the spirit of Givenchy no are soo bad but my expectatives are other please back I&V

It reminds me alot of the matrix somehow. Though I can't say I like it, MCB looks fierce and Adriana looks okay, probably due to her hair covering most of her face. I know the point was to show that Ricardo can design for all types of women, but the models just don't go together, they look like such separate women with different vibes not a group, unlike previous campaigns.

What a crap!:ninja:
But I save that only because Mariacarla looks so vicious and dangerous,like the previous Givenchy campaign.
And Iris naked,this couldn't be happened even in my worst nightmares...

For me it looks more like an editorial than like an adcampaign.MCB is the one that raises the bar .

adriana is such a revelation. of course MCB is always on point!

MCB=Givenchy...she rules this. And I was excited to see Adriana and thank God she delivered! I really think she looks awesome in this. Like someone else said before me, Leonor does indeed look a lot like Malgosia Bela, but that;s not a bad thing, because she looks great here as well....she befits the aesthetic of the collection and the brand very well, judging from these 2 shots. Iris looks good. Ranya looks miscast, sorry :( I hope there will be other shots to prove me wrong, because I love her otherwise.

Maybe they switched to M&M because I&V would refuse to shoot Ranya who is still under 18? A wild guess of course....

wow, never expected this to come out so early. :D

anyway, i like it!!! the models look all truly stunning! especially MCB, iris, and the revelation, adriana!!! love her solo shot! she looks fierce in that pic. and yes, i agree, as usual, MCB owns this again! i just wonder why M&M never played with colors this time. :wink: and my god, their stares!!!! whoa!!! :wink: :D and their lips, dark yet edgy. :smile:

i truly love this one! :smile:

what's with the male model's hair??? :lol:

MCB is perfect as usual! great to see Iris and Ranya, Adriana looks surprisingly good. all in all the campaign looks good so far.
the men's on the other hand not so much. only Simon doesn't look completely ridiculous. the other 2 guys are trying way to much

MCB=Givenchy...she rules this. And I was excited to see Adriana and thank God she delivered! I really think she looks awesome in this. Like someone else said before me, Leonor does indeed look a lot like Malgosia Bela, but that;s not a bad thing, because she looks great here as well....she befits the aesthetic of the collection and the brand very well, judging from these 2 shots. Iris looks good. Ranya looks miscast, sorry :( I hope there will be other shots to prove me wrong, because I love her otherwise.

Maybe they switched to M&M because I&V would refuse to shoot Ranya who is still under 18? A wild guess of course....

Yup I agree, Ranya definitely looks miscast in the campaign, she's like the little girl odd one out of the all matured gothic ladies :ninja:

This campaign does nothing for me, while the girls looks great generally, something about this falls flat for me. Some of the girls in the campaign were definitely miscast.

Mariacarla is the standout, and Adriana is a pleasant surprise.

much as i [normally] like Iris, this would've been better with just Adriana, Mariacarla, and Leonor

but not even MCB could save it from looking a little tired and cliché. i don't understand the concept... and this is supposed to give a feeling of reality? a bunch of awkwardly positioned goth ladies in a château bedroom?

Well, it looks like Adriana put the naysayers to sleep :lol: :heart:

Not a great campaign by any means but its nice enough. Poor Ranya has been outshined to the point where she's hardly noticeable in the group shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->