Height / How tall are you? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can buy one of those medieval torture/stretching machines?

TourniquetMX said:
Does anyone know where I can buy one of those medieval torture/stretching machines?

Tourniquet, i wouldnt bother with getting or trying to use one of those things. Just let nature take its course, eat healthy, drink your milk, vitamins and make sure you get alot of sleep. If its meant to happen it will happen, and remember your still young, anything can happen from now until you are 21. :flower:

perlefine said:
I wonder whether it's possible to become taller than your dad? My mom is 5'6, my dad no taller than 5'9 and I'm really close to 5'9 at barely 16.

perlefine:woot: I hope I end up like you my mums 5'5 and my dads 5'9.5 I'm 5'6 and 14..I wanna be your height!!

I now can't last an HOUR without eating..its stuffing up my concentration in school..I'll be very annoyed if I don't grow A BIT.

yourbestfriend said:
Tourniquet, i wouldnt bother with getting or trying to use one of those things. Just let nature take its course, eat healthy, drink your milk, vitamins and make sure you get alot of sleep. If its meant to happen it will happen, and remember your still young, anything can happen from now until you are 21. :flower:
Thanks for the advice... :lol:

TourniquetMX how tall are your parents? if you don't mind me asking

I am 5'8... :cry: :ninja:
I don't look so short in pictures, but I guess it is because I am skinny...

mmm food got another hour before I can eat cya got to change class!

my family are reaaally tall its insane the height of my brother its 1.98 I don't know how much it is on ft

TourniquetMX said:
I am 5'8... :cry: :ninja:
I don't look so short in pictures, but I guess it is because I am skinny...

thats not bad I was guessing you were going to say like 5'6 or something like that :lol:

mademoiselle_ said:
thats not bad I was guessing you were going to say like 5'6 or something like that :lol:
For a guy 5'8 is pretty short. But who knows.. last year I was 5'6, I might still be growing... :ninja:

TourniquetMXyou'll grow i reckon:D I mean...I'm 2 years younger than you but..I think you will if you grew 2 inches since last year!!

acester said:
perlefine:woot: I hope I end up like you my mums 5'5 and my dads 5'9.5 I'm 5'6 and 14..I wanna be your height!!

I now can't last an HOUR without eating..its stuffing up my concentration in school..I'll be very annoyed if I don't grow A BIT.
If you're already 5'6 at 14, no one can guarantee you anything, but I think you'll easily reach 5'9. Don't try to force it, it doesn't get you anywhere, I can tell you :lol:

It seems like you're about to get a growth spurt.. but I don't want you to become taller than me! Hahha just kidding :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->