Height / How tall are you? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
perlefine said:
I wonder whether it's possible to become taller than your dad? My mom is 5'6, my dad no taller than 5'9 and I'm really close to 5'9 at barely 16.

I Know plenty of boys / girls taller than both parents. Myself included, so i'd say it's quite well possible ^_^

im 5'8 and the doctor says that I will still growing like more 5 cm I want to be 5'9 but I doubt I will be that tall Im only 16 almost 17 so I doubt it

I grew all the way up to age 19/20 :smile:
Don't worry - just stretch, eat lots of protien and excercise.

thats_hot22 said:
does sex/masturbation affect your hight in any way? :unsure:

Depends how kinky you are. If you do something jacked up to your spine, then yes. :lol:

I'm 5'1. most of the time i actually like being really short, but there are times when i wish i were 5'8.. so I can do the runway.. SIGH!

I'm 5'9. I haven't grown any taller since I was 11! I can tell you that being that height and having size 8(UK) feet in year 7 of secondary school was not fun, I towered over everyone and hated it. Now I always wish I'd grown a bit more and so live in high heels.

^^^^ me too!!

I grew a lot during middle school.. I was the tall one.. and thenn.. yeah nothing. I remember the doctor telling me that I was going to be taller too.. I wonder if I did anything wrong.. carrying heavy books in my bagpack or not getting enough sleep.. or drinking caffeine.. shucks..

morgan38 said:
awww be happy with 5'7''. I get tired of people asking me how tall I am (5'10'').

For a guy? That's really unattractive. But your height on the other hand is perfect!

mmmlovesit said:
I'm 5'1. most of the time i actually like being really short, but there are times when i wish i were 5'8.. so I can do the runway.. SIGH!

I thought you had to be at least 5'9.5" or 5'9" to do runway for women?

I think I pretty much stopped growing after 16-17. I am 5'5 and a long as I can remember have been.

I'm fine with being 5'2.. most of the time. Every now and than somebody will tell me they just want to hug me because I'm so small and cute. That makes me feel like a kid... And I wish I had longer legs.

im 5'4.. well almost... its 161cm to be exact.
im happy with my height, but i wish i had better proportions though.. (longer legs.. shorter torso..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->