Help Me Find...

I'm looking for a pair of skinny jeans in a true black, with a good medium rise (about 9"). Preferably only cotton with a few % stretch, I like my denim to have some weight to it and not feel like leggings (like cotton-polyester mixes tend to do). Does anyone have any tips? I feel like I have tried on every pair of jeans in every store that I know of, but it should be said that the selection where I live is not overwhelming.

^The Topshop Jamie jeans are 90% cotton, 7% polyester and 3% elastane. They have more weight to them than the Leight jeans from topshop I wear. They also have a medium rise, I believe. Good luck trying to find Topshop jeans in Norway...

Oh, I bought some cotton-elastane jeans on Zalando from the brand Kiomi. They were definitly not legging material, and not too expensive. I ended up sending the black ones back (I didn't really need new black jeans at that time), but the grey ones in the same style have held up well.

Thanks for the tip, eizhowa. The Leigh jeans look like a good fit to me but they definitely sound too soft for my taste. I'm going to London next month so I'll try on the Jamie then. :flower: And yeah, Topshop in Norway...:rolleyes:

I've never heard of Kiomi but I'll look into those as well. :smile:

article-2553003-1B3C130400000578-367_634x909.jpg
DailyMail

Does anyone know where her jumpsuit is from?

Warrior Princess/Assassin dresses

I'm looking for dresses that a warrior princess/assassin would wear. I've seen tons of great dresses in 'the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen' but I want niche dress designs. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey people! Do you know where I could buy skinny leather pants that wont break the bank? Links are welcome :flower:

Oh, that's a shame. Hopefuly they will get some in the SS season as they are always having a variety of leather trousers in the last years.

Anyone know where Barbara Palvin got her shirt from?

Also, can anyone help me find something similar to that shirt? Thanks!

tumblr_m3nqwtUo5A1r9tvaro1_500.jpg

uchosemine.tumblr.com

Anyone know who makes Vanessa Paradis' metal tank top? Or something similar? I am generous with the Karma!

2jcbxc6.jpg

Dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
i am looking for a leopard cardigan or sweater. (maybe made of wool, cashmere, mohair or angora) if anyone can recommend any brands that would be great.

Please, help me find a drop waist dress like this one (it can be another color, other type of sleeves,...). Oh and cheaper, preferably :D
Uk or Europe based.
Thank you very much! :flower:

img-thing

Mother of Pearl Audra Ruffled-Hem Dress, Picture from Polyvore.

do anybody knows where i can kind those kind of jeans - classic fabric, no stretch probably, quite tick and this kind of shape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->