I Love Blind Items ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
he fits right, no? also he's been rumored to be gay. tho, this person seems to be quite known atm from the BI, no? chase has been off the radar for awhile now.

interesting, IMO
Gossip Girl’s resident bad boy Ed Westwick got into a fight with fellow British actor Toby Hemingway at former boybander J.C. Chasez’s birthday party at the private Hollywood bar above El Guapo Cantina on Saturday night (August 8).
Toby started choking Ed,” a source exclusively tells JustJared.com. “[Ed's co-star and former roommate] Chace Crawford had to pull them apart.”
Chace and Toby starred together in the 2006 horror flick, The Covenant.
Also in attendance: Milk screenwriter Dustin Lance Black.
Calls to Ed’s rep were not immediately returned.
UPDATE: “There was no fight,” Ed’s rep tells Just Jared. “Ed and Toby are friends and have been talking since the party.”

It has to be someone who is kind of tough-seeming. Chace doesn't seem tough enough -- maybe it is Ed, he does have that vibe. I just can't see him effectively beating someone up, he's so little!

did I just read in the previous page that lainey said Hugh Jackman is gay?? I actually didn't see that coming :o

he is little, but he's not someone to cross with, he's very cocky in his appearance. i wouldn't pass on him being able to beat someone up.

From Lainey's little Gossip get together...what was the Angelina info that is all ****??

did I just read in the previous page that lainey said Hugh Jackman is gay?? I actually didn't see that coming :o

it´s been rumored for quite some time now... also that his partner is his agent (or someone like that)

LUXXX - i've posted it on your profile. :smile:

Hugh's business partner is apparently his lover too and they all live in a happy little triangle.

on a side note - does anyone remember that BI about Chocolatte? anyhow, popular guess was it was George Clooney (BI went how he's more and more into guys more than into women). does anyone find it hint-worthy that Lainey nicknamed Cannalis as Queen? Queen as in possible transsexual way?:ninja:

if it didn't 'twentysomethings' in the BI, i would even dare to say that it could have been Jamie Foxx :lol:
though, depending on when the BI was written/posted since the fight he got into was only last night :ermm:

but to many hints are obviously not him :lol:

I think Lainey's blind (if it's even true) is referring to Chase Crawford.

I always find it quite humorous that Lainey's blinds seem to suggest that a celeb is either gay or a drug user,
or both simultaneously in this case. :rolleyes:

i find most of the BIs, no matter who posts them, are about the HW guy who is gay :ermm::lol:

maybe he's nominated or doesn't need bad rep for the movie he's in that's nominated?
Josh Brolin?

^ Yeah, right before the red carpet is no time to announce you are leaving your wife for a young babe...And that eariler one about the bar fight could well be Ed Westwick- I wouldn't want to face him in a bar fight, he just has that look about him...:unsure:

I read that too. She said he's not "pretty" enough. Which makes me think that it can't be Ed, since she doesn't seem to categorize him as pretty either. And Crawford is refered as so, so pretty in her blog right?

yup, Lainey refers to Chase very,very pretty. :wink:

Hayden is not a homo. He's just really really pretty. Like Chace Crawford....
And Photo Assumption says Chace was tagging along trying to keep up. ... hanging out with the likes of Chace Crawfordpretty boys obsessed ...
Pretty Boys out for Dinner. New York last night – Chace Crawford and his always coiffed head apparently having dinner with maybe gaybe Hugh Dancy...

is this a hint for the casting couch BI?

about Alba on BAFTAs:
But she did have the opportunity to catch up with her old friend Harvey Weinstein at the event. Harvey was even more kingly than Colin Firth during the show with everyone, but everyone, namechecking him in reference to The King’s Speech. Harvey is all power right now. He wields it very powerfully too.

Last edited by a moderator:
But can you imagine Chace Crawford getting really agressive and hitting friends? I just don't see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->