I Love Blind Items ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you guys think about this -

Summer Camp Sure Has Changed

LaineyGossip – He gave it to a more experienced older woman, if you can call her that, also living the public life and with it all its attendant miseries. Which could explain why she chose to, um, initiate him the way she did. Because his first time was certainly not conventional, at least not when I was growing up, but then again, maybe that’s what they do at summer camp now: losing your virginity through the backdoor…? Like he doesn’t have enough to swagger about these days, he also gets to boast about the fact that he’s already tried what so many boys to men and grown men want to try so badly. Now that’s a story that he can tell forever, and probably will, in a few years, when everyone stops caring.

-----

People are saying Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian.

Can't be Kim, she likes athletes not boys who are thinner than her. I think it's Justin and Miley or sum other disney skank.

^ You are warm -

CDAN – This is a little different than what I normally do, but it is still good. So, yesterday many of you were speculating about the Lainey Gossip blind regarding a guy who lost his virginity through the back door of a an older woman. Last night I got an e-mail from my most reliable source. The way this person heard the story is as follows: It was not the back door, but was or*l sex. Also, the person many of you speculating as the woman is not the correct woman. The person who gave the o**l sex has been in the news a lot in the past few days and is much more age appropriate, although it would still be illegal in some states which is why the tabloids have been hesitant to publish. The person everyone is guessing for the recipient is correct.

I would say Justin and Selena.
theyre dating and shes older then him by like 2 years which puts her as an adult and him as a minor
which can be considered illegal :ermm:

I guess we can all put all those Blake Lively and H. Weinstein rumors to rest, Lainey wrote this on her liveblog today:

Lainey: Mike D - You are brave. But why in the world would you think she'd ever f-ck Harvey Weinstein??? Tuesday February 8, 2011 1:00 Lainey 1:00

i got that as a sarcastic reply from Lainey, not the actual wondering. Lainey said herself that, after she got that BI out, Harvey's ppl sent the threat of suing her and she can't talk about it all, hence her reacting the way she did in the liveblog.

^Can I get a link to where she said that she couldn't talk about it?
well...not really..she has this Smutty event she holds every year in Vancouver and people pay to get into it and stuff and she gives "insider" info. anyhow, she was asked about it on that event and she said that about Harvey - Lainey i mean. that info was later on leaked by few people who attended it on the net (it was posted in this thread or the one before this one - the "insider" info she gave out).:flower:

FOUND IT (questions and answers:(
1. Emma Roberts: “Young, out of control girl at after-party”?
2. Gossip is getting dull? Is it just diluted or have the celebs just gotten “smarter”?
3. PattinStew: Fakery at its best?
4. Depp Household Drama?
5. Angelina’s *something we can't talk here*
6. Posh: What’s she really like in person, when she’s not hard-posing?
7. Bradley and Renee: Real? Truth behind his divorce from Jennifer Esposito.
8. Hugh Jackman: Marriage of convenience? Is he gay?
9. Casting Couch: Gretchen Mol? Who are the other players? (Weinstein & Blake?)
10. Granny Freeze: Marriage of convenience? Does she still see the kids?
11. The Spa: Any news?
12. Will & Jada: Marriage of convenience? Both Scientologists? Are they bi/gaybe?
13. Toothy Tile? Jake? Hugh Jackman?
14. Katherine Heigl : ‘Nuff said.

1. Emma Roberts: YES
2. Gossip is getting dull? NO, JUST THE PEOPLE ARE GETTING BORING
3. PattinStew: REAL AS OF AUGUST 2009
4. Depp Household Drama? HE LIKES TO DRINK, SHE LIKES TO YELL AT HIM ABOUT THIS. SHE IS APPARENTLY INSECURE
5. Angelina’s*************************
6. Posh: VERY NICE
7. Bradley and Renee: YES. Truth behind his divorce from Jennifer Esposito.SHE'S AN ALCHY
8. Hugh Jackman: YES & YES
9. Casting Couch: NO COMMENT (She got legal threats)
10. Granny Freeze: NO CLEAR ANSWER
11. The Spa: NO NEW NEWS ABOUT THIS, SEEMS TO BE OFF THE RADAR
12. Will & Jada: REAL MARRIAGE
13. Toothy Tile? THIS IS CASABLANCAS' BV AND LAINEY WON'T COMMENT/DISCLOSE ETC
14. Katherine Heigl : SHE IS THE CHEAPSKATE ACTRESS IN RECENT BV

Other points interest:
- Posh & Becks done by Sept
- Madonna got bored
- Boredom is a common reason for divorces
- Lots of hints by all the panel that the BV behind the transvestite blowjob was Kanye -- the audience guessed this and nothing was officially agreed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
What you guys think about this -

Summer Camp Sure Has Changed

LaineyGossip – He gave it to a more experienced older woman, if you can call her that, also living the public life and with it all its attendant miseries. Which could explain why she chose to, um, initiate him the way she did. Because his first time was certainly not conventional, at least not when I was growing up, but then again, maybe that’s what they do at summer camp now: losing your virginity through the backdoor…? Like he doesn’t have enough to swagger about these days, he also gets to boast about the fact that he’s already tried what so many boys to men and grown men want to try so badly. Now that’s a story that he can tell forever, and probably will, in a few years, when everyone stops caring.

-----

People are saying Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian.

I'm REALLY curious about this one; does anyone know?????????????? but I don't think I'd go Selena a "much experienced, older woman"

Posh & Becks done by Sept ?
as in split and getting divorced ?
seems a little unlikely (to me anyway) since she just announced shes pregnant.
but this is hollywood :rolleyes:

Maybe they were going to split but then she got pregnant so plans changed?

^and it would've been last sept, not this sept, right? i can't remember when exactly this thing was held, but i believe it was before Sept. or does she mean it was currently (at that time) over and they got back together and the public never found out about it? i doubt she'd say a definite month when it's so far in the future, i think she'd rather say "next year" or something

I'm REALLY curious about this one; does anyone know?????????????? but I don't think I'd go Selena a "much experienced, older woman"

Answer - Justin and Demi (confirmed on CDCA) not Selena.

PS Hell will freeze over before Posh and Becks break up.

^and it would've been last sept, not this sept, right? i can't remember when exactly this thing was held, but i believe it was before Sept. or does she mean it was currently (at that time) over and they got back together and the public never found out about it? i doubt she'd say a definite month when it's so far in the future, i think she'd rather say "next year" or something
she meant last september, yup. :flower: who knows what happened in the meantime before she got pregnant...not saying she was right, but who knows..
btw, didn't Victoria around that time got pregnant?

new BI from Lainey:
Young pretty star lives the fast life, parties hard on the circuit. A lot of access, a lot of money, not much responsibility, not unlike so many privileged twentysomethings, only his problem is that the rage comes out when he *does something we're not supposed to talk about in here*. On several occasions, he’s been so violent, they’ve had to hold him back from causing serious damage to his friends. On one occasion, he beat the sh-t out of one of his boys. The aftermath is always tearful, he’s always ashamed by his behaviour which, sadly, stems from the shame he feels about the fact that he’d prefer dating men, but is afraid to admit it. He resorts to sneaking around, is paranoid that he’ll be found out, and is frustrated that he has to go to such lengths to hide his hookups. It doesn’t help that professionally he’s been cautioned against being honest about being gay.
Shia, tho i wouldn't call him a young pretty star?

Shia would be too easy of an answer, right? (because he was just involved in a bar fight)

yeah, plus Lainey brushed away that bar fight as fan's fault, not Shia's. nobody crosses my mind..who's known for partying hard while being "young and pretty"?

EDIT: it says young pretty without AND. could that be a hint?

one BI from Page 6:
WHICH married actor has been hiding a secret affair with a younger beauty, but is waiting until after the Oscars to decide whether he should split up with his wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->